Sad moments to be aware of when playing in zombies + tips

Be aware of these sad times that you will experience at least once:

1. When a mod checks in on you and your lonely zombies lobby
  2. Crashing when playing with a good teammate
  3. When you want to point farm with low-damage weapons and other murder the mobs with high damage weapons
  4. Losing before round 12
  5. Getting called a noob and being called bad

P.S. You, the reader, are a noob and bad and you will never be noob king as long as I exist.

Tips to surviving to until round 12:

• Obtain 200 HP as soon as possible
  • Weapons before Armor (most of the time)
  • Be aware of zombies’ aggro pattern and their movements (free pattern: some zombies at a certain height, they don’t jump – utilize them shelves and platforms)

Lightswords’ favorite accessories and armors:

• Worm Scarves x3 (yes, they stack)
  • Frozen Shield
  • Knockback resistant accessories
  • Palladium Armor
  • Titanium Armor
  • Orichalcum Armor
  • Spectre Armor (heal)

A general description of classes in zombies:

• Melee: The tank and maybe even your damage dealer; Zenith or vampire knives.
  • Ranger: If this be your only option…; Orichalcum.
  • Mage: Your godly healer; vilethorn is your imaginary best friend and mana regen band is your unlife (or mana potions if you’re point hoarder)
  • Summoner: Your lag machine – you can blame them for dying a few times even if you’re terrible and everyone will understand; Blade Staff is made of diamonds, go steal it and stash it

Good luck and it’s okay to cry sometimes.

10 Likes

my thoughts exactly, they should make blade staff the final tier for all summoners
somehow its pointfarmy, op, and cheap on most summoner maps, idk how thats possible for one weapon lol

8 Likes

Someday we’ll have a map with farming blade staff and op dmg blade staff – two different weapons; sorta like how cryptic castle has 2 vilethorns.

8 Likes

Why is this sad? We are not targeting you, we are trying to ensure everyone is following the rules, and trying to maintain a fair playing environment. There is nothing worse than entering a lobby, finding out someone is cheating, and having the game drag out indefinitely because said player cannot die. They gain an unfair amount of points by reviving downed players (if they even bother to), and these points are valuable. There’s only so many points one can lose before their progression is halted or prevented, and this can cost players the game. Plus, these cheaters suck the fun out of the challenge of reaching high rounds and potentially beating the Moon Lord. Can you really consider it a win if it was done through tactics such as potentiating the existence of a cheater in a lobby?

11 Likes

Dark humor… lonely

And don’t get me wrong – I don’t like the immortal cheaters neither, so thank you for doing what y’all do.

11 Likes

Because you get hopes of someone finally that will make you company, and then vanishes like nothing…, like you never existed

11 Likes

When the level of cheating players is brought down to a manageable level I will have time to join all y’all in a casual game of zombies.

10 Likes

Ah yes, I certainly do love having the constitution of jelly; but yes, you’re certainly right that weapons do generally take precedence before armor.

10 Likes

This I indeed experienced: User “why” insulting me in all caps in zombies for reviving people

8 Likes

Losing before round 12 doesn’t happen often, and I honestly find it slightly sad. I’ll be doing school work, when I think “Oh, I’ll take a break and play zombies”. I join a game, and am stuck for the next half hour playing, because my morals don’t allow me to leave before the game ends.

9 Likes

I’d say blade staff should be not at the top of the tier but at least very high. It grants lots of points so it should at least be at like the 4th or 3rd on the tier list.

11 Likes

Welcome to the community!

7 Likes

Oh man if I could still edit it, I’d add:
Killing the last enemy right when someone dies (most likely cus they fell)

inspired by Big Russ on March 1st during a cryptic castle run

it’s been so rare lately for me to lose points since I hold back on killing last wave enemies – rip to summoners that can’t debuff minions (mobile double tap on the icon to remove buffs) on time

I’m not sure if this is confirmed yet, but I think I’ve noticed a few times:
if a sentry summoned by the sentry ability kills the last enemy and someone is dead the last person that damaged that mob will lose the points, not the sentry user.

9 Likes

Right as I was killing the last wandering eye some player just decides to nosedive from the highest place on the map. xD

7 Likes

13 posts were split to a new topic: How do i make the green text