Rofle and Tejdxa freaking out because my pfp is a demon (PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFO)

Rofle and Tejdxa, can you please explain why you freaked out yesterday in the evening in Phase just because my pfp is a demon?

I talked about this incident with Eltralor in Discord and they wrote me that that would be strange because they, Eltralor also have a demon pfp. They added that my pfp would be cuter than theirs which makes the reaction by Rofle and Tejdxa even stranger.

IMPORTANT INFO

INFO: These messages were not actually sent in Phase but made with messing around with Ctrl + Shift + I Inspect Element and combined to a screenshot to create a funny april fool joke for this year.

I also used the fact that Rofle is atm in vacations till Apr 05 and that Tejdxa is in exam stress so people who know that would be more curious.

Because that is only a joke (also cf the file name of the screenshot), please leave this in Not Terraria Related.

12 Likes

Earlier today, when I woke up, I looked at my phone, saw the date is April 1, April Fools day, I laughed, then turned my phone off, then laughed harder because I saw the real joke.

Everyday fools

8 Likes

uhm, i have Exorcist title, thats all i can say to that

btw, Durtle, what do you mean with pmmed ?

6 Likes

Happy April fool’s!

6 Likes

Yeah, you too, 2468, Rofle, Durtle and Glasia, in general, the entire DG community ^^

6 Likes

Being pmmed = receiving a private message

6 Likes

The dark-gaming terraria server rules do not exclude jokes. Please be more weary of the rules next time guys. Thank you.

7 Likes

2023-04-02T00:04:00Z is the day that this is.

6 Likes

real? ? ?

6 Likes

Unreal and more unreal

6 Likes

from Tejdxa ? i didnt got any msg

5 Likes

Damn warning the creator u got guts :respect:

Imagine banning rofle 0-0

5 Likes

Rifle got banned before… way way before our mother had given birth to us

6 Likes

DAMN how old is ma guy O-0

6 Likes

Tip is god

5 Likes

No, Wednesday Addams was not involved in this because she would say “This guy with wings and afro hairs is super strange”.

7 Likes

it’s okay u0a. we’ve all been through this. we can talk about it whenever you’d like.

8 Likes