rip (a very serious thread)

What an incredible server this is, the custom plugin has created one of the craziest, and most unique PvP experiences I have ever had. Recently though, I have gotten used to PvPing in the air, and climbing the official PvP Ranks of a Different server, and thus have become rather inactive on the server. I decided to address this, and explain why. Like I mentioned, I’ve spent a lot of time PvPing on a different server, I won’t go into detail as that would count as advertising, so I’ll just say this. They have some of the best Terraria PvPers in the world. The best player there can abseloutly destroy me in a duel. That’s saying something. But regardless, I have another reason for becoming inactive. A friend of mine from Aurora is creating a server of his own with a unique chat system similar to the one here, and he has asked me to help him administrate the server once it is complete. He is also making a form of modified client in order to help with that. I don’t understand why, but, I’m not going to hesitate to help him out. Due to these reasons, I have failed to be active, and will probably remain inactive from this point onwards. I will probably still drop by and check the forums, as well as the IRC occasionally, but that’s all you should expect. I’ve had a wonderful time here, though, and I hope that the server continues to grow, regardless of my absence.
~MrSandwich/Blanc

P.S. If you are curious about these other servers, don’t ask in the public comments. I don’t want to cause any more problems. Ask Spooder, Zoro, or Seraph, as they should know.

1 Like

I don’t know you as much as some other players of this server, still, I know how you’ve been an important part of this community, great asset in the role of an admin and a good PvP player. I liked you.

You will be missed!

1 Like

Well I’m pretty sure you did stay for a while, and the inactivity is the reason I never acted on the response that you would consider an enforcement role if given the chance.

Aside from that, I have been looking to improve all areas of the server, and the most recent efforts have been on PvP. The sentry test yesterday was fun, and I will most certainly be using it in some form. It’s also good as a training exercise, because you can record your own movements, and have the sentry re-create them exactly. One of the ultimate outcomes of this would be some form of PvP Bot, but I would not expect that to exist until I have a lot more time to work on it.

Lastly, weren’t you working on an Arena? Is that unfinished?

2 Likes

Ah, that’s right, I do still have an arena that is designed for a large group of people. It is unfinished, indeed. I might have to stop by then some time when I have nothing else to do and work on that some. I will still be on the inactive side though. Thank you for reminding me.

1 Like

Just an update, I may start to drop by occasionally again. Probably not enough to become known across the server like I was before, nor enough to re-earn my rank, but I will still show up occasionally.

1 Like

hi

1 Like