Rewards Inventory

Add an unlimited inventory where rewards will go into. Rewards include but are not limited to level up lootboxes, voting lootboxes, and items from lootboxes. Players can take items from the rewards inventory but not put items into it. The purpose of this inventory is to allow players to continue receiving rewards despite having a full inventory

1 Like

yeah i think this is a nice idea. i think maybe if you have open slots, then the lootbox goes to your inv, but if your slots are full, it can go to an area near the equipment slots
bad mockup

(theextra slots could also be next to the crew badge

4 Likes

That might give the wrong idea about the feature. Rewards inventory is intended to be unlimited from the beginning, not upgradable to a large size

6 Likes

Are you going to make this? I’ve suspended all improvements to the trading system and only limiting changes to fixes, on the assumption that I’m the only one who was interested in maintaining it.

I would also suggest not to store actual items there, still limit opening a lootbox to require physical slots for the items to go into because based on your suggestion the lootbox does not need to occupy space itself anymore which essentially gives you extra slots.

6 Likes

Kinda like mail system, i agree, sounds cool. But, for people to not abuse it, make it so items expire there after some time (like 7 days). Also, can work for trading too

5 Likes

No, it was to get an idea of how many people want this feature if and when Trading System v2 comes out

5 Likes

The current suggestion would require lootboxes to first be moved from the rewards inventory to the normal inventory(by the user), then right click and open

And lootboxes can be opened whenever, but when there’s not enough slots to put items into it’ll go into the rewards inventory. Though, I’m up for changing that part so that opening lootboxes still requires a certain amount of free slots

4 Likes

wait you can upgrade those areas?

i think lootboxes, for most people, are how they get most of the items, so id say thats a good idea

4 Likes

that’s exactly the opposite of what I said

5 Likes

Very good idea we need it

4 Likes

I second this! I’ve been constantly deleting things that I want to make room for lootboxes which in turn, I delete rarities up to 6…

4 Likes

no im talking about the Color Tag Title and Special slots, not the Lootbox slots.

4 Likes