Rewarded Events

I have an suggenstion, in which you create events such as vanity showcase (which happens to be a great new gamemode: vanity fights), build tournments (which can be also another great gamemode: buildfights) and PVP tournments, and reward winners with exclusive tags, commands, vanity, credits, etc.
It’s easy to do in discord.

Thank you!

1 Like

A vanity showcase sounds nice, but would be very bland as it’ll be a very brief event if it doesn’t include a theme to inspire new vanities specifically for the vanity showcase. Vanity fights make absolutely no sense, I have no idea what you’re trying to propose there.

Build tournaments is something I would be euphoric about if it weren’t for the fact there aren’t a lot of “top tier” builders in DG. I specifically put “top tier” given that such builders like Legolas and SpeeQz will likely if not always win every tournament.

I simply cannot see pvp tournaments coming back anytime in the near future.

4 Likes

So, my idea is basically: an time of about 5min, with a theme. Then you make your vanity and people vote on the best vanity.

There could be rules in the theme to support beginners such as: ban TEdit, limit size to very small, limit to one type of paint, one material, etc. Penguin Games is doing it on their discord and it’s very fun.

3 Likes

hell nah. why would limiting a build to a single material or color be a good “theme” for a build comp

4 Likes

It’s not a good theme for a build competition. That idea can be thought of with little to no effort. Perhaps some thinking should be put in and this could help improve rewarded events.

3 Likes

One paint is actually a good theme. Penguin games made that and there are some great submissions:

(Author: ToastyKing) Negative paint

(Author: Anotherone) Gray paint

3 Likes

I see. If you put some thought, it could be considered a decent theme.
Have you considered other themes like “nature” and “hell” and stuff as such?

3 Likes

Make me Build Manager and I’ll make this happen :100:

4 Likes

As @Solorion said, it could be easy for pro builders to win with those kind of themes.

3 Likes

we could just do something like exclude them, or include 2nd place too. perhaps the winner cant win in the next 2 games?

4 Likes

I already proposed events earlier for another things. You have to get Rofle’s approval of that

5 Likes

Events are not a denied/rejected suggestion. The server’s open to events(Events) but the main stopper is someone needs to host it and rewards need to be requested and given out.

Suggestions need not be created on the topic since events are already implemented in a sense