Revert Uzi's stats before nerf

Revert uzi’s stats to before the nerf because of the armor rework update

Uzi’s stats were nerfed due to it being too easy to hit the cap, its damage was still okay and it was still possible to reach its cap, once the defense update arrived everything went south with this weapon when its dps went below sdmg’s,and the highest damage to reach on average was around 30 which isn’t even close to its cap, making it almost worthless as a weapon that is slower in firerate than megashark, it only made sense to have it do more damage

Besides now that armors are more resistant to damage than before, it won’t be able to hit 50/52 damage every time

It’s not really because it was easy to hit the cap, It was because of the spread it has, making it not necessary to even aim, reason S.D.M.G was buffed in the same update

5 Likes

Uzi has a spread, but it isn’t very wide and it’s firerate is alot slower than those of the megashark, sdmg, chain gun and vortex beater and yet it has less damage (dps) than those 4

4 Likes

yea uh this seems totally fine, I thought it was doing like 17 damage or something

2 Likes

It is doing 17 damage, and it could get way lower

4 Likes

What set are you testing on? It seems to me like it would hit maybe 30, unless you have not a lot of ranger damage.

2 Likes

Crimtane armor+ avengers emblem= 48% all damage
58% if im using celestial shell and with buffs it’s 68% and 78% for all damage

4 Likes

I went for the max ranged damage while trying to keep my loadout viable
My average was around 26-34
Less dps than chain gun still, even If its not the most ranger damage if I added anything else I would have to start taking off important stuff like my shield, my dash and my wings

4 Likes

Maybe all lower-damage weapons should be buffed; they would be more affected by the defense changes, due to the way percentage works.

2 Likes

still, it dealing 50 and having a spread that big is enough reason to make it deal 30 dmg

3 Likes

It only seems to reach 30 on high damage loadouts and again, its dps is way lower than its alternatives

4 Likes

Atleast make it so that the damage doesn’t fall so low
(Its possible for it to do 5-9 damage XD)

4 Likes

Frankly Uzi doing even anywhere near 50 damage is excessively toxic of a weapon, HOWEVER I do see why it’s become obnoxious for the few people who legitimately would simp money to uzi if it were an ethot streamer, so I’ll give it a small damage buff.
This weapon will ideally never be meta again, but I don’t want to listen to Skemor legitimately being upset about a niche weapon that was never in the spotlight to begin with for any longer.

In a more serious note, Uzi is trash, and while I don’t want it to be meta it’s beyond unusable right now, so I’ll give it a small bump in damage. To back up that I still believe it should not be doing 50, I’ll also be lowering its damage cap to prevent it from becoming annoying in FFA.

5 Likes