Revamp Old Zombies Maps

Instead of making new maps I would like to suggest a revamp(rework) of the old zombies maps.

The old zombies maps are one of the most important starting point of the Gamemode:Zombies, some maps like Crystal caverns, Monster mansion, Hill house, and many more dont have enough content to be enjoyable. And month after month many more maps are being develop with modern building, and modding weapons, that would make the old maps more and more unlikely to be worth playing since the maps have been underrated.

But don’t get me wrong, some old maps are really good that I would consider them superior to any new maps to date. But unfortunately those maps dont get the most attention in terms of building.

I would only like to suggest a revamp of the building styles of old maps. In my mind I would think that it is impossible since some maps have already been griefed in the build dimension. But It was still worth mentioning.

I voted. I really like the idea of revamping thr maps especially that ship one. I wish that the ship map was much better thus there also some levels that I wish were better like that fire e red one(I’m new I don’t know which map is called which). I hope that the idea gets added. Good luck🍀

5 Likes

You mean “Pirate harbour”? In terms of building design I wouldn’t really recommend revamping it.

Hmmm, I don’t know what map is this, but im pretty sure your talking about Hell’s storage or bewitched since those are public maps., in terms of building design and progression they are already really good, I wouldn’t recommend revamping those either.

The maps you have mentioned are fairly new. I was talking about the old maps like Monster mansion or crystal cavern, I would really recommend trying them out when you have a new lobby.

Tho I want to still say “Thank you for your support”!.

4 Likes

Like I said I’m new so I don’t know which map are called what or witch maps are new

5 Likes

to revamp them you need a permission of creator, or if creator permits changes if they left when submitting, theoretically you should be able to do that

5 Likes

Im not saying that I should be the one to revamp. But don’t get me wrong, I would love to help anyone with their work. I would only want to revamp the maps older than 2018/2019.

4 Likes

Rofle’s maps are kinda iconic and nostalgic, so am not sure if someone will agree

5 Likes

Its okay. I don’t wanna force anyone in my suggestion. Its just a suggestion that was worth mentioning.:+1:

4 Likes

maybe go with what Sertastic did for Miner’s Deciet, and make a new map

(in this case, the remake is called Miners Duplicity, so if i for example wanted to play the og, i could. but if i wanted to play a better 1.4 remake, but with the same ideas, like pickaxe weapons, i could)

(sertastic also did this with that one dark map, the remake is called shadows realm of death)

4 Likes