[Resolved] Infinite HP Hacks by "Elementhour"

My screen recording software has received a buggy update, and isn’t working at the moment, so I requested that Dr Tommy provide the evidence of Elementhour’s hacking (which will make up most of this thread, as all I have are my own observations).

In pvp, Elementhour is shown to receive large amounts of damage, yet immediately heals for the lost hit points.

Using “/check kills Elementhour”, the user has not died at all on the server.

1 Like

Dude, where’s your proof? We cant get him banned without screenshots!

1 Like

Generic you know you can just press F12 and it will take a screenshot right??
Apart from that ant is correct, you NEED to have screenshots I order for a ban.

In*

1 Like

Of course, however “Dr Tommy” assured me that he would post his screenshots and/or video(s) on this report thread. (If he does not within a reasonable amount of time, perhaps this thread should be locked.)

Unfortunately, I do not have any screenshots that describe the offense, and my screen-casting software was not working at the time.

1 Like

This thread can be locked now, never trust Tommy (he does not know how to report a player correctly). You have no evidence for this report and it would be a waste of space for really needed reports.

The hacker got banned (tested by me). This thread can be closed now.

1 Like

Zanto has found that the player is a member, so banning him will 100% will work.
Player was banned of course, marking it as Resolved and this topic is now CLOSED.
Thank you for the report.

1 Like