[Resolved] Crew-making bug?

I followed popstarfreas’ steps to get to “Crew” status clearly advertised on the homepage, but I have not become clan at that point. I tried all I could think of (wasn’t much though) to fix it but to no avail. I did test it: the warp on the Terraria server exclusive to clan members close to spawn does not work for me, I have no title or tag saying anything like “Crew” and deselecting the title defaults to “Helminth”. I have asked a few times for help but others told me I was supposed to be crew at this point. The only idea I have now is that you can only become crew after reaching a certain level (I’m at level 27 as of this post). Any shape or form of help is welcome, just make sure you are being constructive in some way.

1 Like

Once you equip any form of title it gets rid of the rank crew, you will still be counted as one but just not able to show it.

1 Like

Why do you keep saying “Clan”? Are you intending to say “Crew”?

1 Like

whoops, confused myself, should’ve said crew (that extra dtp tab, grrr).
And Sandwich, I said that the warp didn’t work, but is it supposed to work yet?

1 Like

EDIT: I think I now know how the warps are supposed to work (previous idea: read the sign to warp; current idea: walk and wait under the sign to warp) thus invalidating my “test” on that. I’ll try again in a sec.

Ok, it works, I now can see I’m crew, next mod that comes along please set this thread as resolved or invalid or something.

1 Like