[Resolved] Can't join servers in any way.

Recently I haven’t been able to get on.
Not because I’m busy, or because of school.
But because I literally can’t join the server.
Whenever I try to join the server, it just gets stuck on “Checking IP… :Complete!”
Either that, or it just says “Someone called Unikram is already on this server.”
I tried all the IPs, but it just won’t budge ;-;
Any help?

1 Like

Yeah this is a bug in some recent updates. If it happens you’ll just have to tell me. Though I would be interested in knowing what happened the last time you were on; did you get kicked, left normally, force closed Terraria etc.

Anyway, should be fixed now because the list was refreshed.

1 Like

Well, the last time I tried to “join”, it simply got stuck on “Checking IP… :Complete!” few times. I decided to relaunch the game, on which it surpassed that part, but then said that a player called Unikram is already on the server. I contacted you (though you didn’t respond) and Avery, who gave me a couple of tips (not that they worked :I), after which I relaunched Steam, maybe it was a Steam bug? It wasn’t, so I redownloaded Terraria. Still didn’t work.
But anyways, thanks for fixing this bug!

1 Like

No, I’m talking about when you left. Did you leave normally? Crashed? Force closed Game?

1 Like

The last time I was on, I left normally.
However, the next time I tried to get on, it didn’t work.

1 Like

Ok. How long were you on for? A minute, 10? Did you switch Dimensions during that session?

1 Like

No, I think I just switched from /mirror to /main and left after about 5 minutes because the chat was empty and nobody was playing. I don’t remember what I did, really.

1 Like

This is completely fixed now. Apparently there was no automatic cleanup of connections that got disconnected due to issues such as losing internet connection etc.

1 Like