Repost/re-new

Q1. What is your in-game name?
joseph0.32

Q2. How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
most of the week ( i have a part time job) my time-zone is Central Daylight Time [Montgomery]

Q3. Why do you want to be a Helper?
i want to help lower the amount of players who take away the fun, and the idea that other people will keep playing on dark gaming knowing that its safe

Q4. Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
yes. i like to help other players get items/find items when they ask for help and no one replies

Q5. Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
yes. i dont know coding but i do know how to help get the full/part of the story even if it means making
myself look like a noob to hide myself to get evidence (playing along hiding suspicions)

Q6. Tell us about yourself?
im kind and i like to look at things in other ways (ways that people might find odd) i try to understand others so that i can understand how they feel or want something, im respectful, understanding, and a fast learner. i have been known to have a short fuse when it comes to name calling but i dont show it as anger i just make fun of it (makes me fell better sometimes even makes me laugh) im not good at coming up with ideas but i do know how to change ideas or makes somthing look better most my ideas come from other ideas that i just change. .

8 Likes

Joseph is a nice guy with a lot of knowledge of Terraria. I have often seen him helping everyone he can, so I think he deserves helper.
+1

3 Likes

Joseph’s very active and they do a good job helping most people from what I’ve seen. +1

3 Likes

I’ve seen Joseph trying his best to help others (although he gets ignored half the time), he still does his best. Try to stand out when helping people, maybe a color, or something that catches the eye so they don’t ignore you. You get my +1

5 Likes

If you can’t stand criticism, don’t read ahead.

I would say joseph is the only toxic player I’ve met in DG.

Every time I’ve played zombies with him, he has been toxic. He calls people noobs, bad, and asks for a “better job” from everyone (all in a non joking manner). Joseph asks for people to take shaman ability because he wants to take the valiant ability, but bad mouths the filler shaman the whole game. I saw him call someone - relatively new to zombies and who filled the shaman role on his map bewitched - “bad” and “the worst shaman he has ever seen”. In another zombies lobby I played with him, he writes in all caps “HELLO!?!?” in the zombies lobby then proceeds to rage quit because he can’t handle someone telling him to be quiet due to his rudeness and toxicity. This includes harassing other zombie regulars. He tells other map makers their maps are bad, but can barely take criticism for his own map. He’s immature, the bad immature.

He rants on DG discord, posts about genshin impact in general, and escalates situations and calls people “small brain” for not knowing zombies mechanics. He is the only person on DG I prefer not to play with. Hackers whatever, obscene toxicity no thanks.

Finally, I have never seen him help anyone. Not a single person in the zombies lobbies I’ve seen. He doesn’t fill roles, calls people bad, and just is an overall toxic player.

I do not think his description of himself matches up. Perhaps in real life, he may be consistently kind, cool, gentle, and mature, which is good, but DG is not somewhere he demonstrates that. He does not match helper role I expect someone to be.

He gets my -1.

5 Likes

-1, reason is joseph does not accept direct criticism. ive seen it many times where joseph refuses help and says it is insulting. mostly referring to the time harmfulcrane tried talking to joseph about grammar but joseph took it as an insult, i think alot of people agree on that side of joseph which is the lack of accepting change. if you look into helper characteristics maturity is really important. and the way you present your own opinion without accepting others kind of shows you lack the maturity of accepting arguments.

4 Likes