Reporting a Toxic Player

[1] Members name.
Executor

[2] Report: what rule(s) they broke (quote them).

#4 Community

Any actions, which may or may not include those covered by the rules in the other sections, which go against other users specifically to ruin their experience in the community may have their accounts seized without warning or reason. This rule will only be applied when it is clear that a user is trying to ruin an experience of another member, by repeated insults, teasing or other means.

#1 Scamming

Scamming other users is not allowed. This includes, but not limited to, tricking players to give you items, deceiving players in trades, and lying to other players to gain an advantage. If you break this rule, then you will be warned, kicked, and possibly banned.

[3] Did this affect anyone (e.g. they were using their hacks in PvP)?

Yes, they were being extremely rude to everyone and and stole luminite bars from Picklesalt when he was trading with another player.

[4] Evidence. (If this includes chat, Phase link one or more messages)
I have screenshots that I can upload to Discord of him being generally toxic and also admitting to stealing.

[5] Dimension: (if this is a server report).
Survival

[6] Roughly, the time (in UTC) the offence was made. (if this is a
server report)

The stealing was around 8:45 pm, the general toxicity was on and off.

Edit: I think I’ve been able to resize my screenshots.

5 Likes

Dont u have to paste the pics over to count as real evidence? idk

2 Likes

I wasn’t able to upload them for some reason, I may need to email myself them to work with on my other computer to be able to resize them properly to upload.

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Keep in mind that Admins can easily check chat logs (i think)

3 Likes