Report - Red

[1] Members name: Red
[2] Report: this player was in pvp and had some kind of invulnerability. Not only that, they seem to be wearing the mining armor set but in their inventory, nothing shows up in their equipment slots.
[3] They had some kind of modded client.
[4] In the middle of pvp when this person was discovered.
[5] Effect: everyone in the pvp area was effected.
[6] Evidence:

[7] Users Group: Guest.
[8] List of witnesses: Blaqk Magick

1 Like

These pictures don’t really prove anything Fierce… The picture of him in pvp just looks like a base player with hp. His inventory reflects that as well. Could you give us better screenshots??

1 Like

I tried. There was nothing to show in pvp. Other than the fact that he supposedly has mine gear on and then in his gear had nothing on. When it came to the evidence, There was nothing I could show. If I knew how to show video, he would totally be exposed. Other than that, he had mining clothes equipped and when I referred to his page on Explore, there was nothing there. If there’s any other way on how to get more vision on people hacking with the invulnerability hack, please let me know. I don’t know how to record video.

1 Like

Are you sure that isn’t just his hair and normal character clothes?

2 Likes

Oh, they probably were. But if you ask Blaqk Magic, he was walking around killing everyone and instantly healing if not, not taking damage at all.

1 Like