Remove Telekinesis

Telekinesis makes enemies so unpredictable and can easily be used for griefing and it’s also pretty useless.

If you know the level of your Telekinesis, you can predict it. You just have to put effort into it.

Crew is already kind of trusted not to grief, but the people who do grief like that will likely get reported, just like with people who just AFK and eat up score.

Yes. Yes indeed. Giving another chance to get your weapon before zombies could kill you is useless. Dashing and having much better mobility is useless. Having an ability that makes an otherwise boring game intense is completely useless.

7 Likes

Telekinesis is an incredibly good ability which is in addition fun to use in multiple situations; I suggest reporting people who abuse it (although I’ve only seen one person who intentionally kills teammates using it), but otherwise it’s a fine ability and unlikely to be removed.

5 Likes

^ Yea, afaik anyone who uses Telekinesis that way will have their abilities removed

3 Likes

who is the person misusing it? because i know someone (Pecky) who does this smh

3 Likes

Report them.

5 Likes

i dont have screenshots

3 Likes

flat maps + telekinesis = death

4 Likes

yep, i agree

3 Likes

I do partially agree with this because with telekinesis, the mobs get thrown in the direction you’re facing so anyone behind you battling zombies will ultimately be hit because it also pushes the zombies through walls. Also, by pushing them through walls, they can get either out of bounds or stuck in a place players cannot hit… I think it should be changed to move all enemies away like a shockwave type of pattern to throw them away from everyone

2 Likes

Telekinesis should have it’s drawbacks. Besides, sabotaging is not allowed and Telekinesis is crew-only making it less accessible.

This should be fixed tho

4 Likes

can we have tele to show some sort of projectiles or something so we know who is using the tele or which direction they used. like stinky debuff to the player that uses it. this is for easier reporting with the help of visual debuff indicating that player used telekinesis & just for the sake of “hint”.
also, idk if its possible but maybe abilities do need a visual mark so that it would help to see who is using which ability instead of having to wait for the “leveled up” text at the end of rounds.

5 Likes