Remove Minecart Rails in Duke Arena

I have died with a ratio of 1/2, one being the times I have died to minecart rails and two being my total deaths in the Duke arena. Whenever I’m by these things and I try to use my pogo stick, either to go higher or to fall faster, it only results in me losing all my velocity and being stuck in a position for the thousands of dukes I summoned to kill me. If these rails simply hadn’t existed, then I’d probably have outran and killed the dukes. What’s the point of even putting these rails here? No grappling hook is faster than starboarding and no one can put in the effort to learn perfect cart dashes. And for the horizontal rails, a grappling hook is weaker than wings w//or slime/pogo, and even though the mechanical carts have fast speed, when ever you reach the side of the map, you bounce back right into your death. I don’t get why these are here. Why not just destroy them and allow people to not have to take extra measures while fighting dukes?

Actually, it’s not very hard to learn perfect cartdashes. But Insignia + Starboard is the same speed as cartdash without the run-up delay, so yeah, it is kind of pointless…

5 Likes