Removal of Silverlight

Salutations everyone. I’ll cut to the chase.
Due to some problems in my life right now, I’m having a very hard time coming online and in turn, communicating with DG. I’m lucky if I get on once a day without something going wrong. As a result of my schoolwork and issues with my parents, I am afraid that I may not be present soon. And by “Present” I mean breathing.

Thus, I would like to remove Silverlight from DG for good. If you think this idea isn’t ideal, let me know. I may yet change my mind. I will make my verdict on the 22 of April, 8 PM (South African time / GMT+2)
If you can convince me to keep Silverlight before that date, I will leave it be but stop working on it.

I’m sorry.

Sincerely,
Leonytus_Game / LeonytusGaming

2 Likes

This is sad news ;-;

1 Like

It’s your choice to quit SL, but you have no reason to remove it, it’s an amazing book that deserves to be read, besides, you put a lot of work into it, throwing it down the drain isn’t a wise thing, and if you commit suicide or die, i’ll probally leave dg, no kidding in this thread.

1 Like

Nobody seems to take time to read the book, as was intended, so it’s just wasting space on whatever hard drive it’s stored on. I don’t have the time to work on it anymore.

1 Like

Oh well, it was good while it lasted. :c

I hope things get better for you Leo, good luck my friend.

1 Like

I personally enjoyed SL very much. I see no reason to take it down. If you need to figure some stuff out, may as well leave it in case you ever do find a time in which you want to work on it.

1 Like

Aww…That sux, I love SL, Don’t take it down… just “pause”, Goodluck with the issues M8! Hope to see you soon!

~Tonnage

1 Like

Since everyone seems to be defending SL, fine, I’ll keep it up. My verdict has been reached.
However, I will not be able to work on it in the coming future as I have too much on my plate already.
An update may have to wait for as long as a year from now, or I could try and work in the holidays.

1 Like