Removal of Silverlight

Salutations everyone. I’ll cut to the chase.
Due to some problems in my life right now, I’m having a very hard time coming online and in turn, communicating with DG. I’m lucky if I get on once a day without something going wrong. As a result of my schoolwork and issues with my parents, I am afraid that I may not be present soon. And by “Present” I mean breathing.

Thus, I would like to remove Silverlight from DG for good. If you think this idea isn’t ideal, let me know. I may yet change my mind. I will make my verdict on the 22 of April, 8 PM (South African time / GMT+2)
If you can convince me to keep Silverlight before that date, I will leave it be but stop working on it.

I’m sorry.

Sincerely,
Leonytus_Game / LeonytusGaming

1 Like

This is sad news ;-;

It’s your choice to quit SL, but you have no reason to remove it, it’s an amazing book that deserves to be read, besides, you put a lot of work into it, throwing it down the drain isn’t a wise thing, and if you commit suicide or die, i’ll probally leave dg, no kidding in this thread.

Nobody seems to take time to read the book, as was intended, so it’s just wasting space on whatever hard drive it’s stored on. I don’t have the time to work on it anymore.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted. :c

I hope things get better for you Leo, good luck my friend.

I personally enjoyed SL very much. I see no reason to take it down. If you need to figure some stuff out, may as well leave it in case you ever do find a time in which you want to work on it.

Aww…That sux, I love SL, Don’t take it down… just “pause”, Goodluck with the issues M8! Hope to see you soon!

~Tonnage

Since everyone seems to be defending SL, fine, I’ll keep it up. My verdict has been reached.
However, I will not be able to work on it in the coming future as I have too much on my plate already.
An update may have to wait for as long as a year from now, or I could try and work in the holidays.