Recent accident, and new friend.

Well, I dont know exactly how to start this off. I recently informed a few of you (not sure if you read it or not lol) that I had a pretty decent accident. Now before i explain what happened, the few of you that do remember me from V1 and up till now should or hopefully remember that I absolutely LOVE Mountain Biking, trails, hiking and anything of the sort and this plays into the accident that I’m going to tell you in small detail.
So, the accident long story short on a mountain bike trail that i take for on a regular basis for challenge and peace of mind at the same time is teh eatern rocky trail on the Appalachin Mountains, the lower easter side toward Boon in North Carolina. And on said trail I met a raccoon, a prettty decent little dude minding his business eating his nuts and dragging his stomach across the ground, but I met him going about 35-40 mph and sliding very smoothly off a good 15-25 ft cliff heading into a small caravan/shop and breaking my collar bone. Again (Don’t laugh at me, i know you are you jerks) and with some minor abrasions and 2 bruised ribs because i landed on some sort of covered grill (A few carpets/blankets) and a tired. I am doing well, much infact that i was able to leave two days after the xray and some minor surgery, basically a small cut to see if they had to pull out any bone splinters. But with a soft cone brace with a few metal brackets around the base of the brace (Kind of like the metal braces when someone breaks their back but without the actualy back support hinge, the full brace is on my neck and it itches like a son of a…). This is why i havent been on the past few days, almost the last 2 weeks, i’ve been chilling out having laughs with family and friend. And i got a new kitten :smiley: My new friend stated above ^^^. I’ll be able to help around the server later on in the next few days/weeks depending on how i feel. Catch you guys later, Im going to bed/nap now.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that you’ve been injured. I hope you’re feeling ok! Get plenty o’ rest, mate. And congratulations on the new Kitten :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mountain biking! I love it. So, some decent accident, glad it wasn’t anything serious. Could end much worse… Rest mate.

2 Likes

Hope you get better, gratz on the new kitten. I also wish i could mountain bike, it’s a little hard to find a mountain in the central of the us…

2 Likes

I hope that you get better from your injury! Also, congratulations on the new kitten!

2 Likes

Thanks guys, kitten is of now named Tank (Shut up, he looks rustic) and has a good attitude to being picked up and playing. But yeah, if you do want to go biking/mountain biking and have some money stored up, i would advise going to colorado (one of the places I go to train when i want to compete in a race or marathon because of high elevation) because they have soem decent trails equivalent to some mountain trails and great places that you could drive and bike around. Or even in Washington State on the north eastern part towards the peninsula of (Fill in the blank, i forgot) ________________. But if you do go, like i said above watch out for the high-er elevation because you do get light headed quicker but it strengthens the lungs.

2 Likes

UPDATE----------I today got my new ASUS Laptop, Runs almost every game (With the exception of ARK Survival) on Max settings with a steady 40-60 fps. Will be on a bit more often since i’m juggling work and school atm. But i’ll be a bit more often since i know i can rely on my pc keep up with my studies now! Thank’s for taking the time to read this,

2 Likes

Gratz m8, I hope I see you more often.

2 Likes