Re-logic op

Right now we all know what’s Re-logic. Re-logic is a video game co. that made our fav,satisfying,violent,ketchup battle terraria. But Re-logic also made other games also known as Terraria other world

Can anyone tell me why Re-logic didn’t continue their project also I think the game would be fun.It’s just like terraria but with more pixel/bits

6 Likes

uhhh im not familiar with any games besides Starbound that were made by Terraria’s creators. Even then, starbound really just made me want to punch something, it was wayyy too similar to terraria for me to actually like it.

5 Likes

That’s, uh… that’s not a Re - Logic game. 505 Games is just the studio that published some of the ports of Terraria, including the mobile version. 505 also did the mobile port of Human: Fall Flat (originally developed by Curve Digital).

7 Likes

yeah what tru3thful said.
505 games generally does mobile games, not relogic.

5 Likes

Starbound was made by Chucklefish, not Re-Logic.

5 Likes

Bruhh I think I have to change it

5 Likes

Summary: Re-Logic announced the game to the public too early and it did not meet their quality standards and their vision for the game in time, causing them to realise that the sheer amount of work it would take to reach the level of what was originally promised would greatly interfere with their other projects. They thus cancelled the project’s development.

Furthermore, Redigit has been asked to open-source the game’s code for other people to pick up and continue, and after a bit of petition-based shenanigans stated open-sourcing the code is something he wanted to do, but could not given the legal hoops the team would have to jump through due to the project’s development having been partially outsourced to other company[ies?].

5 Likes

Chucklefish was formed by a lot of the original terraria devs.

4 Likes