Random question

What is the best class in PVP?
for me is ranged and melee.
oh, and there is summoner, the worst one.

i also have another one, why does survival dimension have natural plantera & queen bee spawn?

6 Likes

ikr, so annoying. One person accidently breaks a bulb? plantera comes to spawn and everybody has to leave/die for it to despawn.
Same with queen bee, but slightly less annoying because we’re normally equipped to fight it, even enraged.

Summoner is worst class and spammy class in DG pvp, but it’s decent in a lot of situations. Overall, it’s braindead in DG PvP, but it’s reasonably OP in DG PvP too.

I would say the most OP class here is mage. Variety of weapons and abilities, and honestly mana regen does nothing with the massive damage output and consistent mana regen.

In vanilla PvP though, summoner is easily best. If you ban all moon lord weapons, summoner easily comes out on top and smashes everything else.

Even prehardmode PvP, summoner still reigns. Alas, this is not vanilla, so I cannot say the same for this server’s PvP xD.

6 Likes

Summons (atleast from what i saw) dont even hit the enemy player

6 Likes

summoner isn’t all about the summons, and even then, some summons can deal contact damage.

6 Likes

Whips are good, specially because of those 2 whips with 429 damage or somthing like that, even tho it mostly doesnt seem like it at all.

6 Likes

i dont play survival but i see that as a free plantera kill

my top class is melee, its my go to class except when my runs challenge is to specifically not use melee. i think ive not used melee a few times

star cannon during wof fightonce
minishark during skreleton pirime fight once
nimbus rod during destroyer whenever i can
some things in my ds run

4 Likes

not when plantera deals 3x damage, is insanely fast, fires incredibly high fire rate, and has insane defense.
Bro its enraged at spawn, what do you expect?!

5 Likes

bro its range is SCREEN. You just lack of it. While mage or ranger are homing and far, melee is tanky, summoner can win only with stardust dragon or terraprism

2 Likes

dude they dont work in pvp, have you never heard of kaleidoscope?

4 Likes

but it doesnt respawn

3 Likes

range of

SREEEN

2 Likes