Raf's Stuff Sale

I got some stuff that I’ve been saving for a trade and it has finally come the time where I need to try and get rid of them before I start trashing some of them. Anyways, with no more further ado, let me list the stuff.

THE, stuff:

Titles

• (2x) Emperor (R9) - 0.05 Credits
  • Conqueror (R9) - 0.05 Credits
  • (2x) Holy Guardian (R9) - 0.05 Credits
  • Overlord (R8) - 0.10 Credits SOLD
  • Ancient One (R8) - 0.05 Credits

Tags

• the Master (R9) - 0.10 Credits
  • the Immortal (R9) - 0.05 Credits SOLD

Cmds

• (3x) RoD command (R2) - 0.05 Credits or 200 DP SOLD OUT
  • Wormhole Potion (R2) - 0.05 Credits or 200 DP

Vanity

If you have any different Halloween set and would like to swap, that’s acceptable too. (if that’s the case, send a screenshot of your vanity.)

• Fox Mask - 0.25 Credits SOLD
  • Fox Shirt - 0.25 Credits SOLD
  • Fox Pants - 0.25 Credits SOLD

Important - Read this before doing any purchase.

• You must be at a determinated level to initiate trades. Check your DTP account and verify if the “Trading” tab is available before asking anything on this post.

• Ask for the item(s) on this thread before sending the trade. This is for avoiding multiple requests over one specific item of single quantity AND to know who asked for the item first.

• I am not going to initiate any trades. You will have to start the trade after choosing the desired item.

• NO REFUNDS. There’ll not be any refunds.

• The prices are fixed. I’ll not be changing the prices, so don’t even ask for lower prices over the displayed.

• This sale will end in one week (7 days)

10 Likes

Raf I Would Like To Buy The Immortal Tag For 0.10 Credit ,Thank You

5 Likes

Alright send me the trade when you can, if you’re wondering what’s my ign, it’s Rafaelgamerplay.

Also, the Immortal tag is only 0.05 credits and not 0.10 creds.

5 Likes

i want to buy the vanity set (all three) for 0.75 cred

idk if its okay to buy multiple things

5 Likes

holy guardian please, send trade i am poor as hell

5 Likes

nvm i just got a metal bar in a vote loot box

5 Likes

Yeah it’s fine, trade accepted

5 Likes

Send le trade then Hel

5 Likes

@lamplight15 when are you sending the trade? Ye sorry for pinging ya but I’d like an answer.

5 Likes

If you had to be called one of those title for the rest of your life what would you choose? :thinking:

5 Likes

When I am awake which is in about 12 hours may I buy all three of your rod perms? By the way if you could tel me what level I need to be to do trade it would be great :+1:

5 Likes

Sure, send the trade when possible.

6 Likes

Umm a problem I’ve tried on pc and the thing does not work I’ve opened a question and support forum but no mod has answered.

5 Likes

Weird, for me it works fine, maybe try it again? If nothing really works I can possibly open an exception and send the trade.

6 Likes

Try send the trade it might work

5 Likes

now ig
aaaaaaaaaaa

5 Likes

k, try accepting my request

5 Likes

:+1: accepted the trade

5 Likes

Thanks it worked

4 Likes

I wanna buy the overlord title and i initiated the trade.

5 Likes