Quinci Fan title Fundraiser + Invisi reimbursement

By setting my DTP items up for sale, I plan to gain 1.40 credits(.40 for my title, 1.00 for Invisi’s lost credit), alongside 500 DP for the lost trading fee of an Invisi trade. Anything besides the “X” are for sale.

If I don’t at least get my Quinci Fan title, I will personally see to it that you(yes you) are permanently banned from setting foot on the face of the earth. Thank you for your patronage.

9 Likes

Ayo I have like 36 credits, if Invisi lost one and wanted it back for something he can hmu

11 Likes

:eyes:

yes pls

I wonder when this can be done tho, and maybe you have to be ingame aswell for the trade to be successful

10 Likes

I was in-game when the trade was made previously

10 Likes

I wasn’t in - game when I traded a RoD command and a Space Duck title to @starves for the red color I have on my trading inventory now. As for starves… well, I don’t actually know.

10 Likes

Well, that confirms my suspicions.

Trade may have failed because I was the one requesting a trade, and I only offered a Credit and not any item.

10 Likes

Ah. Well… maybe it’s related to the Transfer issue from almost two weeks ago now? (it surprised me how much time had elapsed since then, but if you want a remembrance point before hunting for the conversation yourself, it was before that brief conversation about the mobile game Unison League).

To summarize it simply, transferring DP through the transfer function worked just fine. But Credits didn’t work at all. When I attempted to transfer 0.40 Credits to Neverbeen, the transfer message afterwards showed “Successfully transferred 0 to Neverbeen.” I then attempted to transfer a full 1.00 Credit, and then I received “Successfully transferred 1 to Neverbeen.” However, the transfer didn’t actually go through, for… reasons? Maybe there’s an answer I’m unaware of since I don’t have access to everything a staff member would have.

Images of the whole conversation

(Solysis’ message marked the end of the conversation)

10 Likes

I think i yeeted 1 credit at @Nextar and there was no issues

10 Likes

Were you the one making the trade asking for the credit or was it @Nextar giving it to you

10 Likes

Im the one sending the trade, i only sent 1 credit and asked for nothing else

10 Likes

In my case, I also sent the trade and tried to give 1 cred; I did ask for Madeira’s black name color though.

10 Likes

Are u offering something?
If u offer can i take “Zombie elf” i have 1.50 credits ill start the trade. ask me if you are ready!

(if u said NO, ok thats fine)

9 Likes

Have you ever considered signing up for voicing a bot

10 Likes

This is kinda badgering…

7 Likes

What do tag name and /sethome do again?

9 Likes

Everything in that screenshot is up for grabs(preferably credits for that title specifically), besides the vampire set I X’d off.

Tag Name is useless without /selfname (a dtp permission that’s getting revoked/reworked afaik).

/sethome is useless without /myhome. Using the former allows you to set a location for /myhome to tp you to.

9 Likes

@Madeira (sry for ping)
Done!

Pls accept the trade!

7 Likes

How does tag name work?

9 Likes

Allows you to use color tags in your name. It requires /selfname to work.

9 Likes

So that the [c/475644] will not be interrupted with a *.

7 Likes