Questions about "Glasia syndrome"

Invisi too

6 Likes

I thought they were hacking but luckily they were not. I didn’t know /invsee and lagging on Invisi’s NASA PC.

9 Likes

Oh, my bad…
Still u need “report machine” title/tag

7 Likes

Is like playing?

7 Likes

Still he didn’t do anything bad

5 Likes

No if you don’t break Dark Gaming - Terraria Server Rules

7 Likes

5 minutes of Glasia tries to refuse that he/she has Glasia’s syndrome

7 Likes

But hey, if its for example chat insulting once, why not give that person second chance?

5 Likes

I give them a 2nd chance now

6 Likes

I thought u can’t… Anyway, cya after 9 hours, its 23:04 for now

5 Likes

nether, why you bully glasia, he is simply doing the right thing

6 Likes

second chance

6 Likes

jesus…why is everybody using godmode, i leave for three hours and there are 5 new godmoder reports filed, is there some way to completely neutralize this sort of modified client (eg, prevent them from entering the server, disable the hacks like on PvP, etc)

I can’t stand all these people just blatantly cheating, partially because of their stupidity in using a modified client in public, but also because of how immoral it is, why would you fucking cheat.
we humans are generally so fucked up, its unreal. I can’t take it at this point.

7 Likes

They are overrunning gamemodes, and nothing is being done about it. I’m honestly tired of dealing with them. AT least 50% of my reports get closed and stay unresolved, not sure what to do.

7 Likes

I’ll try to handle them. I can’t do anything since im either asleep during that time or i just woke up :omegalul:

7 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated.

7 Likes

I have like 1-3 solved reports

7 Likes

looks like the godmoders from t1 migrated to dg

7 Likes

Maybe they did. I wonder though…

My Wondering About Server Cooperation

I’ve always played around with the idea of servers working together to make people who get banned in one server banned on all servers.

It does seem rather impractical though, as it would require all staff to be trusted by both servers, and there are a bunch of other detriments.

But if it was able to happen… there would generally be less people on each server using Godmode, because someone couldn’t get banned on one server and then instantly turn around and go on another server.

7 Likes

Glasia syndrome is one of the harshest and most deadly syndromes known to man.
It completely reduces a person’s sense of awareness and fear leading them to commit rash actions and poor planning.

Glasia syndrome has been known to have killed 1.1k people in the last 20 years due to events such as car crashes and other bodily malfunctions.
The Glasia syndrome is named after Glasia from Dark Gaming as he has the most severe case ever documented.

Sources & Documents relating to Glasia syndrome

6 Likes