(Question solved) Hitting the enemy cap in PVE by spawning QBs (is that bannable if there are other players on and complain they can't spawn bosses?)

2nd info: “198 enemies nearby”

There was no one on. If others would have been on and complained why they cannot spawn bosses, would you have gotten banned for this?

EDIT: I think if other complain but you don’t stop you break S0#4 and possibly S4#2.

3 Likes

I got an answer in PMs confirming this:

4 Likes

Well if someone managed to hit the mob cap without noticing, I would say it’s pretty likely a violation of S5#1. You would likely have to be afk farming (using an autoclicker and walking away) to not notice when bosses aren’t spawning in anymore. There really isn’t a reason to spawn bosses until you hit the cap since sentries and summons exist. Using just lunar portals and a stardust dragon you can continually kill bosses effortlessly without hitting the cap. If anyone else was online you could also claim S0#4 like you mentioned, since not being able to spawn in bosses in the dimension where this is intended to happen could easily ruin the experience of another player.

5 Likes