Question about wrong world? (or the minecraft map)

there is a library in the stronghold but how do I get in there it says there is a portal but all the portals (that I’ve seen) don’t lead there if someone could tell me how to get in I would greatly appreciate it
EDIT:I found a guide on where the buttons are in a forums post just search wrong dimension then it should appear as the first one

5 Likes

idk waht you talking about… is the room that you talking about is that dark room that closed? also map name is “wrong dimension”

5 Likes

yep it’s that one there’s chests inside which are a worm scarf (for native atleast) and a spectre goggles which cost 42 which has a sign saying if you use these goggles at the surface the secrets will be revealed there’s a teleporter inside the room saying if you get stuck just use the portal has anyone actually gotten into this thing!?

5 Likes

i indeed get inside… theres a random switch scattered around the map… find all switch to open that thing

also if u buy the spectre goggles
the sign will dissapoint you

5 Likes

also its been a long time since i play dg soo…

5 Likes

I only found the switches in the castle where the library is at and the one on the tree do the teleporter switches count?

5 Likes

nope… also dont ask about the switched to me… i forgot wher it is lol

(there is one on the amethyst geode and that one cave with grass)

5 Likes

strange the buttons I found in the guide aren’t working

5 Likes

theyre prob more switch or someone’s trolling

5 Likes

They do work they open up the liberary down the bottom, the only issue is i could make the jump to the spector goggles chest

4 Likes

I might have to do it in that order

5 Likes

nah i dont think so…the wiring use logic gates that i dont want to explain… u dont need to use it in order

6 Likes

maybe someone’s turning the switches off but everytime I check the switches are up maybe in switching them the wrong type

5 Likes