1. 1169

#2 Builders

Chad Meme

#3 Unverified Rating

Difficult (challenge map)

#4 Ownership

Chad Meme

#4.1

I do not permit someone else to take over ownership of my map for it to be processed and setup without me if I am inactive or unavailable.

#4.2

I permit unauthorised edits by administrators/managers.

#4.3

I permit administrators/managers to take over my map if I become inactive or unavailable.

#5 Breakdown

It is the simple tower defense, with advantage points for your sentries and turrets, the least of your concerns should be dying but rather letting enemies slip past the lines as this will cause everyone to loose, you could survive it, i just doubt you will live after the second spike hit

#6 Images

i am still thinking of certain stuff like weapons, so dont ask why there are no weapons present, i will get on to that

12 Likes

Your breakdown misses the chests listing and class listing.

8 Likes

is there any space open for another zombies maps in build? i am trying to make a laser-tag inspired area (only magic guns basically), and every time i hit something, i need permission to alter it, like is there any room on the current map at all?
also why can we summon bosses in build lol

8 Likes

Near sandbox are alot of empty areas to use

8 Likes

wouldnt the area above be a safe area? (the white area)

8 Likes

Let’s just say, with a little bit of shadow paint, you can hide any trap

8 Likes

It looks decent

9 Likes

You should upload submission only when it is fully ready

I honestly think that concept of it is incredibly bad, but hey, it is your map after all so gl

9 Likes

I know, i will update the map soon enough, you will see it, as the post will have updated in the title, and all of the armor and accessories will have their stats up, also having 1 class in the map eases up the process of weapon designing, and armor balancing, at the end, the true balance testing will begin when map testing obviously begins

8 Likes

This map is inspiration for the videogame Plants Vs. Zombies.

7 Likes

yeah i cant find any they are all claimed

6 Likes

map is officially dead

8 Likes

Yes, i would, but couldn’t

6 Likes

@Tejdxa Is that map too small? What is minimum size?

6 Likes

looks like easy tank farm until r16, cuz even sandstorms cant spawn, only threat is gob warlock and pirate’s curse

7 Likes

The size and the door placement would be the main issue here

6 Likes

What about you make the class is the summoner sentry and anybody can use the sentry ability with it too?

6 Likes

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this map is bassicaly discontinued, since i dont have the time to work on the map, i would however like to give the map idea to someone else, to continue working on this.

5 Likes

I wish i could continue it but problem is i dont know how maps work as i might have some ideas to improve it but dont have the tools and knowledge.

6 Likes