In light of preventing confusion, I’ll start by calling this update v1.1 and count up from here.
PvP Update v1.1
- Banned mounts can no longer be used through your inventory
- Arkhalis’ Lightwings can no longer be equipped
- Psycho Knife can no longer be held to go invisible
- Rate Limit has been implemented. This will prevent damage from happening back to back within about 8~ or so frames, meaning players with incredibly high ping, or mobile one-shotting bugs will no longer be able to intentionally abuse these “exploits”.
- Damage caps should no longer be occasionally surpassed by weapons on high damage rolls thanks to damage variation.
- Beds have been added to duel4 to allow users to set their spawn there for convenience
- A Medium sized group of weapon & armor adjustments have been made following the above update. To view them all, go HERE!
- Following this update, the Duel Gamemode is going to be prioritized!
- A Summer PvP Tournament is planned to be be held, likely in early August, around my birthday! Let us know if you’re interested~
- And lastly, a new Duel Arena, Volcano, is currently being worked on, and is nearing the testing phase!: