PvP Update v1.1

In light of preventing confusion, I’ll start by calling this update v1.1 and count up from here.

PvP Update v1.1

Bugfixes

• Banned mounts can no longer be used through your inventory
  • Arkhalis’ Lightwings can no longer be equipped
  • Psycho Knife can no longer be held to go invisible
  • Rate Limit has been implemented. This will prevent damage from happening back to back within about 8~ or so frames, meaning players with incredibly high ping, or mobile one-shotting bugs will no longer be able to intentionally abuse these “exploits”.
  • Damage caps should no longer be occasionally surpassed by weapons on high damage rolls thanks to damage variation.

Additional Changes

• Beds have been added to duel4 to allow users to set their spawn there for convenience

Balance Changes

• A Medium sized group of weapon & armor adjustments have been made following the above update. To view them all, go HERE!

What’s next?

• Following this update, the Duel Gamemode is going to be prioritized!
  • A Summer PvP Tournament is planned to be be held, likely in early August, around my birthday! Let us know if you’re interested~
  • And lastly, a new Duel Arena, Volcano, is currently being worked on, and is nearing the testing phase!:
6 Likes

VANSH SONI on Twitter: "finally inner peace😊😊😊 https://t.co/yFVngu4oB4… "

4 Likes

:tada: :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

sad there’s no Zombie tournament

4 Likes

Psycho knife banned does invisible potion banned?

4 Likes

Invisible buff doesn’t have any effect besides hiding your HP bar

how would that even be lol

4 Likes

Easily. I thought start about work on it but remembered that @Flaef , @TheWeirdYT and @FAdadadada exist and left that idea

3 Likes

Invisible potion allowed?
But am dont want to try it…

4 Likes

yes, you aren’t going to get any punishment if you use it

3 Likes

As far as I know, any time I used it in the past, basically anyone who flew by knew exactly where I was so now it’s cleared up!

Also, very happy early birthday @MrSandwich
Best of luck to you in a few months!

2 Likes

Zombies but everyone has pvp on? :thinking:

2 Likes

No, i mean FE who will less die before round 21

4 Likes

Cryptic castle than u collect tons of point to buy Zenith, u being OP

2 Likes

You try to get to the highest round to get some rewards on a specified map, if you want to be in a team, then the rewards will be divided if you recieve them. This can also be with a special mode.

2 Likes

Ah. Seems this is outdated, now-

3 Likes