PVP Spawn missing

PC/Mobile
mobile

Dimensions or Services it affects
pvp ffa arena

Your in-game account name
Glasia

How often it happens
Every time since today in the morning (UTC)

Any screenshots or videos showing the bug

5 Likes

That happened before, i think they were updating the map but it got cropped out and affecting the one in the server.

6 Likes

It’s not cropped out, it’s an issue with mobile clients loading those chunks for some reason. Those chunks still exist, mobile clients just cannot load them despite physically entering them.

4 Likes

I only can kill players left side of spawn and right side. But if they go to the area that was missing i can’t they suddenly dissappear lol.

5 Likes

This is because these chunks aren’t loaded; normally you aren’t supposed to enter unloaded chunks, as they would load as you get near. It can cause some wacky things to happen like them being still there, but all their textures being unloaded and them having no real hitbox.

4 Likes

PVP is since 4 days bugged. Can anyone fix that?

4 Likes

I think Blanc tried to edit the area that was causing the issue but stopped working after he left

4 Likes

It was fixed 2 or 3 days again but suddendly the error reappeared.

4 Likes

Right now? there isn’t any error

4 Likes

The error reappeared (Dec 28 2021, 12 PM UTC)

4 Likes

I am experiencing this bug as well again

4 Likes

Is this still happening?

5 Likes

Not since the staff fixed it at last count, but I don’t know what they did

4 Likes

Chests were removed from the spawn point manually.
We’ll keep this thread open as we’re going to re-add chests to the spawn point soon to see if they were potentially corrupted or similar. I’ll post once this update has been fully resolved as an issue we don’t have to worry about anymore

5 Likes