PvP Leaderboard

Similar to Survival, shows current kills, deaths and kill streak of all the players
The player with most kills and less deaths, or highest kill streak will be at the top
Shows 10 players per page

Command:
/leaderboard page

Examples:
/leaderboard 1
/leaderboard 2

Page 1:
#1. player0 / Kills 11 / Deaths 4 / Streak 6
#2. player1 / Kills 8 / Deaths 2 / Streak 3
#3. player2 / Kills 6 / Deaths 5 / Streak 2
#4. player3 / Kills 4 / Deaths 7 / Streak 3
#5. player4 / Kills 3 / Deaths 5 / Streak 2
#6. player5 / Kills 2 / Deaths 6 / Streak 1
#7. player6 / Kills 1 / Deaths 0 / Streak 1
#8. player7 / Kills 1 / Deaths 4 / Streak 1
#9. player8 / Kills 1 / Deaths 7 / Streak 0
#10. player9 / Kills 0 / Deaths 0 / Streak 0

Would this track the total stats of each player, or every time they log on/have pvp enabled?

5 Likes

another command with it that would be cool is that you can sort by the most streak, so player0 would still win at 6 wins before he died

4 Likes

I feel like this is something we would reset monthly or so for fun, or quarterly even if we wanted to let it go for a longer period of time? Who knows, we could also do every major update

5 Likes

I like this idea but I have a feeling that if it shows who all was killed by any given player that I will show up as the most killed player if its anything like Arras.io’s leader boards on Google Drive XD

6 Likes

I do not think showing killstreak on this leaderboard is necessary, rather, stating the player’s highest killstreak since the latest leaderboard reset.
More ideally IMO, a kill to death ratio, and the ability to show 2 leaderboards, one for kill to death ratio, and another for total kills achieved.
/leaderboard kills 1/2/3/4/etc. - would show the leaderboard based on most kills
/leaderboard kdr 1/2/3/4/etc. - would show the leaderboard based on highest kdr
Could even go the extra mile and make one for deaths, but that may be a little mean…
Not necessary, a bonus feature if you will, simple kills and deaths will be enough.

An extra command to check your current leaderboard position, like say simply /leaderboard stats would be additionally handy, and would simply look something like:

Current stats as of Month/Year:
[#3] Blanc | 6 Kills / 5 Deaths / 1.2 KDR

6 Likes