PVP CLAN

Hello Once again i will be making a PVP clan! This clan will provide you with all the training In pvp You can get. The clan will provide /permabuff From Me! Also every week i will list the best KIll Streak from any player from the clan and they will be rewarded a Prize! the clan will be 24/7 but i need proof that the he/she had a Best Killstreak. the clan is not fully finished but i hope a lot of people join and have fun! Yes there will be ranks in the clan such as Helper, Head-Helper, Manager , And Co-Owner. If you are really bad at pvp well This is the clan for you…Me and the future co-owner of the clan will be making a Base For pvp and for training.The Clan Will often have challenge events To see who makes the best team in the PVP clan. if You have major lag this clan might just not be for you…Anyways if your interested in joining look below For the Requirments

Requirments:

1. Must know In-game name

2.Must be level 20 or higher

3.I would like to know a little bit about you

To Get Ranks you must be Working Hard In the clan at all times and be online

My name in game is Summy or PercyQAZ hope you all Like the clan!

1 Like
  1. Must know In-game name: GamRedos

2.Must be level 20 or higher : I am level 86

3.I would like to know a little bit about you : Well I really love to play terraria as you can see and I am 12 in real life and dats it.

To Get Ranks you must be Working Hard In the clan at all times and be online

My name in game is Summy or PercyQAZ hope you all Like the clan!

1 Like

Joining when it gets a name. Unless of course you give it a retarded name, but I trust you enough not to do that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

cool!

1 Like

The New Name Is ‘‘Band Of Brothers’’

1 Like
  1. Alpha Phantom

2. Level 94

3. … YOU SHALL KNOW NOTHING!! If you really want to read Q6 of my helper app but other than that I’m a chill guy :stuck_out_tongue: (Also 15 years old >:D)

1 Like

Welcome to the group !

1 Like

UPDATE

This clan is now nonexistent. It has been replaced by Cobalt Clan.

1 Like

fff

1 Like