Proving myself to be trusted

hello I was recently falsely banned for impersonation and I was wondering if there was a way that I can do (in my power) to be trusted to be allowed back onto the survival server?

2 Likes

Go to phase.dark-gaming.com login and watch for spammers and if someone spams or enters racism, report them on Report a Player - Dark Gaming

1 Like

do i use my dark gaming login?

1 Like

Yes. Enter your login credentials there. Be VEEEERY careful in Phase. Don’t let anyone of your household abuse your account. Don’t send messages that you will do mod actions despite not being mod.

By answering the question on your ban appeal. Chat history clearly shows you were impersonating a mod, however you denied it in your appeal with no explanation whatsoever

1 Like

I dont suggest doing that… Their appeal was denied for another reason

1 Like

yes but that’s the thing that wasn’t me thats why im trying to prove myself that i didnt do it. the only thing THAT I DID that was making gamer town

1 Like

also it was my little brother that made the ban appeal I found out cause i got an email on my phone and honestly If i had a problem with somebody why would i act like a mod when i can just tell one

1 Like

Well, there’s your first problem: You let your little brother on your account.

The rules state one person per account. So I would advise, if you want to be trusted, the first step I would make is kicking your brother off your account, or if you don’t want to go that far, make sure that he doesn’t try to use your account on the server again.

I’m no mod, but this seems like a good first step to me.

2 Likes

he wasn’t permitted to be on my account that’s why he’s grounded rn.

1 Like

but also thats a great idea ima change my password real quick

1 Like

Change your passwords ASAP.
On your PC
On your E mail account
On your forum account
On yout DTP acc (Iirc banned users need to request password changes via dmming staff)
On your Discord acc
On your social media acc

1 Like

he only knows my account password but i will just incase

1 Like

ok all done changing

1 Like

but now how do i get unbanned?

1 Like

You will get a new chance, I think. Because your little brother appealed, not you. (I ain’t a mod)

well thanks for helping guys if i get back on ill remake gamer town.

1 Like

thanks for helping

1 Like

should i make an appeal?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.