Project Battle Arena Suggestions

Announcement thread: https://dark-gaming.com/thread/project-battle-arena.2037
In case anyone didn’t know, Rofle has his hands full with other things, so Project Battle Arena is being delayed (kinda…); It’s not like we really had a set deadline to get it out to begin with, but it’s just being slowed down by other things. Which is fine because I’d rather take a year to make it great, than a month to make it decent.

Furthermore, since he’s busy doing other things, I don’t really know what to do. I’m not very good when it comes to creating ideas and putting them into use, so I figured I’d ask the community for help. This doesn’t just apply to me though, as we could use suggestions for Sprites, Gametypes, maps, basically anything. we want to know what the community wants and expects us to bring to the table for Project Battle Arena, and depending on what you ask for, you might just get it.

So now you know, we’re taking suggestions. Post them here, and if something that sounds like it would work shows up, then we may or may not use it!
Thank you for providing your assistance.
~ Blanc

2 Likes

Maybe some runes? These will be crafted in a Rune Workbench. These can be equipped on the weapon or armor. There could be five tiers. Each, taking two runes from the last tier. Each tier of rune will be 1.5 times stronger than the last tier. They will be basically the modifiers of Project Battle Arena. You can only have one rune of that type on the armor/weapon.
Example of some runes types: (Note, these runes will not be active during Pvp so it is balanced)
: Healthy ( Health increase; armor)
: Powerful ( More damage; weapon)
: Regeneration ( Health increase)
You get the drift. Anyway, just my suggestion!

2 Likes