Problem with loging onto the server and an impromptu ban

Played yesterday on the server, on survival after registering as SimplySmiley (I played a long time before but couldn’t remember what exacly was my login let alone the password so I registered again)
Tried loging in today, it kept kicking me right out of survival for a couple of times, before “server maintenance” kicked me out and others apparently, and after 1 more attempt I got kicked out with the message in the image showing up afterwards.

3 Likes

Likely an IP collision with someone else. Try rejoining and see if it’s still there

4 Likes

No longer getting the ban message, but it still keeps refusing to let me into Survival after logging in.

3 Likes

What message are you getting when joining survival?

3 Likes

It keeps telling me to register and log in.
I am already registered and trying to use /register command tells me I already have been registered, I log in, it says I’m successfully logged in, but then it goes back to square 1 when I try to join survival.

2 Likes

Could you try directly joining the US server? The IP is us-tx-1.t.dark-gaming.com. Port’s the same

3 Likes

Still refuses to let me join Survival.

2 Likes

Wait, nevermind, scratch that, after a couple of retries it worked.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.