Problem with DP

English is not my mother tongue; please excuse any errors on my part.
(My user is emoraS )

Hi.

I have a problem with Dark Points (DP) since 3 days ago:

I found that I had 0 DP (In reality I don’t had many (~750) because I bought some things in the shop)

The real problem is not to lose this DP, the big problem is that I can’t generate more DP:

I played pvp for at least 4 hours, but i don’t gained any DP and when I go to the webpage (http://t.dark-gaming.com/) there’s a message in the top of the screen:
Warning: Division by zero in C:\xampp\htdocs\trading_php\libraries\tsystem\Main.php on line 1912

Is this normal?

Thank you for the help.

1 Like

You no longer gain DP from pvp. You have to level up and sell the junk in your trunk to get some DP now. Also, try refreshing the page to make that go away.

1 Like

Im new in here and im lvl 49 so how do i sell to gain DP?

1 Like

rGcoRe, you need to be in game, logged in and do /warp list which shows you the warps for dakota, velucia and the main shop. Stand in those zones in-game and go to t.dark-gaming.com and click on the shop tab. On the lower right (sometimes it’s hard to spot because it merges with the boxes) there’s something that says SELL ITEMS. Click on that and it’ll take you to your inventory. Sometimes your items won’t sell because the shop doesn’t have enough DP remaining to buy your items from you. Lemme know if this helps.

1 Like