President of Survival elections, Godlybread vs pwrwq

Ok, since there is no opposition, here is the poll for the survival president role (whatever the last one was, basically just a joke title)

• pwrwq
  • Not pwrwq

0 voters

Since I cannot change polls after 5 mins (for some stupid reason), @Godlybread is not pwrwq.

6 Likes

Ima oppose you now i was not aware this was a thing

7 Likes
  • Godlybread
  • pwrwq

0 voters

7 Likes

A new challenger approaches!

6 Likes

I shall edit the title to just ‘President of survival elections’

7 Likes

Godlybread vs pwrwq!

7 Likes

i think you should get larger teams in game, maybe clans, and only then establish your rule over other candidates

8 Likes

Honestly the only reason i am doing this is bragging rights as its not like people will take ‘the president of survival’ any more seriously than before as we cant really do anything in that position but be nice and we wont get anything special from the position
It is, as pwrwq says in the post just a Joke title really

6 Likes

I honestly think that president of survival should be more than nothing: they can organise people for boss fights, simplify trade between clan members, organise building farms, etc.

7 Likes

I mean, thats kinda stuff i do already, i nag people to come to boss fights/start them, build farms (that are often griefed) although my farm building skill are not the best.
But then most people do this stuff so idk dosen’t really seam like those atributes would really stand out
I dont organise trade though unless im the one trading so idk most people do this stuff already, the only one i see could be a perk that stands out is the trading one as people would know that the president is reasonably trust worthy.

7 Likes

Yea but now there will be one exact person in charge to listen

7 Likes

Idk for now im happy with it just being a joke title but in the future perhaps it should be more advertised for more candidates and more trustworthy people that can be listened to

7 Likes

When is the voting going to come to a close (i suggest one or two more days)

7 Likes

I would have said like until the 31st, but since irl elections take place over a few days, yeah, let it end Friday evening for the people who can’t be on the forums on weekdays.

7 Likes

I did actually advertise it awhile ago, basically just a figurehead that just allows for bragging rights/some fake authority

6 Likes

The election ends on Friday, chip in your vote now so the election can be decided!

6 Likes

pwr for presidente

6 Likes

i would like to elect myself i have never lost a game in survival i would be an ausom pesident of survivaly electin

Who dsoul be the survival manager of the manager of survival survival elections!!!
  • Solysis
  • All of the above
  • Godlybread
  • pwrwq

0 voters

7 Likes

I have no words. Cant argue with 100% of people voting for solysis so i guess me and pwrwq are done for

5 Likes

when is survival getting updated?

8 Likes