Post your zombies cheese tricks here

Hello. Post ways to cheese certain zombies maps here.

Cryptic Castle

Melee

1. Recommended ability: /ability dual wield
  2. Buy the Arkhalis for 2.5K.
  3. Farm points and use the chest that contains flails (until the Meatball)
  4. Grind until you get the Starlight.
  5. Buy the chest with Ichor Potions.
  6. Get as much armor and HP as possible, and better weapons from the sword and flail chest, and accesories.

Summoner

1. Recomended ability: /ability telekinesis for crew users.
  2. Buy essential summon weapons until you have enough money for a sentry.
  3. Buy sentries until you have the Lunar Portal Staff.
  4. Firecracker is also strong, get it since you can deal some extra dps.
  5. Buy the accesory that increases your sentry count.
  6. Get as much armor and HP as possible, and accesories.

Also for summoner

1. Use finch to kill monsters until you have the blade staff (dont use whip unless necessary)
  2. Upgrade armour to spider armour
  3. buy pygmy necklace chest 2 times, summoner potions and sandstorm in a bottle
  4. Upgrade to 1000 HP
  5. Upgrade armour to spooky armour
  6. Buy wings
  7. Put spooky armour in vanity slots and buy stardust armour
  8. Buy rainbow crystal staff (60000) and place it on spawners buying 2 apprentice scarf when you get more accesories slots
  9. Upgrade whips to vampire knives
  10. Buy stardust dragon
  11. Upgrade health and summons when needed (keeping blade staff for as long as possible)
  12. Dont go above 5000 health or you stop healing at the end of each round

Feel free to add more here.

7 Likes

Beach house:

on round 11-12 get rocket launcher from the lake, it helps out a lot

Skelotens:

use valiant, get arkhalis, worms scarf x3 and ankh shield, then go for seedler(forgot what armor, but i belive it’s crimson, or frost) for mage, farm with vilethron, forgot other weapons lol

Catacombs:

get mage, get dual wield, then go for vilethorn, then go for jungle set, then go for mana or top right corner rainbow gun for 50k, then razorblade typhoon for 112k, then go for arcane flowers for aggro reduction and mana, use till half mana then wait to regen then repeat, bc that way it regens faster

Shadow’s Descent:

use tank sentry where everyone spawns but on the top platform, memorize the map, and then get bank sentry and for round 5 get sniper sentry, then upgrade to t5 for 6+ and keepu upgrading tank just enough so it deals 1-2dmg and always deposit in bank, for light class go dw, get water bolt, then go max mana, then go for razorblade typhoon, and that should carry to round 16, and depending on tank level past, because diabolists will focus down tank first

Shadow Requiem:

no specific tips, but i prefer to go dw middle chest as mage, or summon chest on top left wall middle

Dark Shadow’s:

bring shaman, and have both mages and tanks, mages farm with vilethorn and use aqua scepter and golden shower, melee take aggro, then lategame mages use spectre armor and ones of higher dmg weapons

The Ascension:

just get gravity globe and be under the blocks where the top enemies spawn while others kill them, you take aggro

Crystal Caverns:

pray for rng to give you either good shotgun, or sleeping octopod, and anything else is pure rng

Winter’s Scream:

use the water pool to the left of spawn as a mage to just have projectiles rain down on enemies, or you can hide in house and any enemy that doesn 't have projectile can’t get to you, with few execptions of flying enemies(and after round 12 when some things go through walls)

Winter’s Howl:

get tanks(melee class) on your team that will take aggro and just take faith yourself, stack enough aggro reduction to be invisible and take dw

Death House:

troll as test class with ability shaman lol, you can stack up 3x paladins shields and 3x worm scarves and endurance potions to just be able to tank enemies while your teammates do sthing that actually is useful, alternatively use it as a god to place sentries

Cyber Complex:

get good lol, there are no easy exploits, i use dw, but that’s it, may have something to do that i don’t use darts, so guess that’s why idk what’s op there, i do use time warp there from time to time as well

Devils Reservior:

get good and find it unaccessible, but if you can then i suggest telekinesis, shaman, time warp or dw for ability, and the best of luck to you, don’t drown :wink:

Hill House:

get aqua scepter for early game as mage, then golden shower, then laser machinegun, don’t forget armor ig, for ranged, shotguns conserve ammo, but vortex beater is not bad either

Cosmic Collapse:

get one melee class, get arkhalis, dual wield, grapple to ground then use ss to strike to opposite ways, aka spread the blade so it doesn’t overlap and you can hold on your own top sawn, and all the left are left for your team, then on round 11 or 12 get in pool where the aggro accessory is located go to left side and grapple to ceiling so you don’t drown then let your teammates from right side kill the enemies(you need at least 2 bloody knuckles), on 16 you are dead afaik

Monster Mansion:

either have one mage or one person has to go with guardian ability to hold enemies back, then rush imp staff then raven staff, then get max summon slots(armor and scarab beetlex3), then get 3 worm scarves, then grind for stardust armor, then on round 12 go to middle of the right side and middle of left side(one person per side) so stardust guardian could handle the enemies that spawn

that works till round 16

Miners Deciet:

max out spears, then go for kb, or along the way, to the left from spawn is a chest halfway to zombies, then go for the pirhana gun and don’t forget to use the buff stations bc they help out a lot and early game it helps a shit ton with the kb of pickaxe

Lunar Mineshafts:

well my preference is to go for dw combat shotgun with luminite bullets, but not everyone shares the wish probbly, other option is to go for blade staff, or even better keep slime staff and go for forbidden armor and whips, and get the lightning aura staff ffor max farming

bewitched:

get good! :smile:

ok, but fr get guardian ability ig? tbh i don’t fully know the map, and what is op due to bug, but atm demon hunter left weapon chest weapons are op, you can get 108 dmg weapon for 20k-ish

Glass Castle:

have either sentry and farm, or get spear up to desert spear or trident depending on how good are you at farming(Glass Warrior aka melee), and rush the bottom middle chest aka scourge of corruptor chest, and rush solar eruption and that can carry through 12-15, and if there is a good team then past as well till 18, and a tank sentry

Snowyville:

get melee, get arkhalis right under map after ice blade, use valiant, get titanium armor, get 3x wrom scarves from right cave wall, and get ankh shield(for jump line up your head with lantern), then ggs, it’s all you need till round 12, after it’s up to you how to pass onward,

for mage, get vilethorn from chest under house, get jungle armor, then get max mana and 3 mana regern bands, then get about 250k and then get razorblade from vilethorn chest(i suggest having dw). The blood thorn is not bad from the bottom chest, but it’s not as good. DW razorblade can carry you past round 12 and 13, and 14-15 can be done with arkhalis again, on 16 you are dead if you don’t have zenith

Mystic Library:

get farming in one of many ways, my preferred is someone having starlight with 1dmg and just farming enemies with that, but blade staff can work too and kinda forbidden set sandnado, then for round 11 or 12 get stardust dragon as far as you can and just let it do as much dmg as it can, you can get lunar protal staff and rainbow crystal rod too, while you hide in the secret room which opens with the switch that’s under the floor on the right side middle

Cryptic Castle:

1. get vilethorn that on left top cave and use that to farm enemies to oblivion, with jungle armor and 3x mana regen bands and max mana, then when you don’t need to farm anymore push the chest to toxic flask, bc razorpine sucks bc single target and doesn’t pierce walls, oh also for earlier game use magic missile, the weapon chest that’s right next to spawn on the left side

2)use summoner, preferrably none as ability, get blade staff asap, then get bee armor, then get gravity globe and sit under the floor of the roof of castle, the one that is for outer shell of castle not inner, and get pigmy necklaces and scarab scrolls from underneath and attack enemies that way, get 1k hp on round 11 and 2k on round 12, i suggest using /upall, lategame you can go for any of last weapons on any of chests, but iirc whip is weakest of them, but tiger staff isn’t that good either bc it’s more single target, so keep dragon and get sthing else, also don’t forget to get wings for rounds like 16 and onward, can be starting from 12, but not obligatory, and you can put your spooky armor when buying stardust armor so you can swap helmet over to not use sdust guardian to farm more, use it for round 12 and 13 for capitan souls

3)get ranged class, use dw, get aerial bane asap, then go for fossil armor to save ammo you def will need it, then you can go for recon scope for aggro reduction, but don’t go overboard bc it increases dmg, but aerial is op in farming, but will stone you a lot, so don’ get ankh shield or keep in vanity slots unless needed to revvive someone, and don’t shott while you have it, bc if you don’t have stoned but only frozen or webbed then you still take dmg and it doesn’t get returned back, sadly i’ve crashed 100% of times before i got to lategame, so on that you are on your own

Miners Duplicity:

get the rightmost class, then asap rush upstairs to get sharpening station buff so you have enough dmg, and get ammo box buff too for later, then just upgrade the paint gun chest, i’d use dw for pirhana gun, but it’s your choice on ability, armor is not obligatory, also when buying worm scarf get rid of the bracelets, don’t keep more than 1, and you can get lategame get stinger necklace, also cake is a nice buff too

Pirate Harbour:

use crew, get flail, and try to farm or go for flairon in flail chest then shoot through wall on the ships top right side in the room, if you can then go fro solar eruption bc that’sonly weapon that can get you past round 16

Distant Windmill:

well… abuse door tank on both sides either have 2 ppl or upgrade the left side one, or with randoms just man one while they mant he other entrance and pray to their iq, or go for ranged class harpoon chest, i personally belive it’s the best option

Laboratory of Madnes:

hmm… sorry on this one you are on your own, i haven’t tested it enough yet

Shadow’s Realm of Death:

well similar strategy to Shadow’s Descent, but be ready that you will get only 1/3 of the score because 2/3 aka zombies that are ont he right and left side will just suicide in lava, light class still has razorblade iirc, if not go for the guitar from EoL

Unholy Afflicion:

put tanks over the doorways enough over the ledge that they can attack, that’s aggro and farming you will need, others go for the secret class that unlocks in the pool that’s int he cave to the right, under the pool there is a switch, under the chest, then on the far left the passage to the secret class opens, get at least dart pistol before you start buying ammo bc blowgun sucks, and max it out it’s op and can even shoot through walls i am a bit disappointed in influx weaver projectile, but ig it’s not bad, but just feels like could be a bit better lol

Bio Clusters:

1)ranged class, max out any chest(i prefer to not go for the one that right above the spawn, that one is not for me, but up to personal prefernce, repeaters are good dmg and low ammo consumption, throwables are the cheapest max tier which is pretty good, guns have the best max weapon imo but the one that’s below is op too, vortex beater)

1. get melee, max out defense and have shaman and just farm with copper shortsword

3)get mage and go for chest right under spawn for razorblade typhoon

Crimson Veins:

have guardian or sentry, and best of luck to you, the map is unfair, but it’s meant to be

Snow Ruins:

well in short put minigun sentry on ledge and bank near it, but screenshot would help better, will be attached some other time,

if not then go for mage tower middle chest, bubble gun and razorblade typhoon with dw help out a lot, for melee since throwables chest max weapon is about 650k you won’t get it before you are already dead on round 12, but if you can it’s good, but you can push top chest for better survivability till round 12, since those weapons are obselete after because you can’t get last wepon before you die, and the one before it is not worth it

Little Big Garden:

get good at parkour, and get what you need, and observe the first map to use weapons with changed projectiles in a major way, although gl finding the map

Topaz mall:

farm from under the top right floor with mace, leave mace on floor and go through trapdoor, you will have enough score to buy almost anything if you farm long enough, only be aware of rounds 7 and 8 because of chaos elementals, they are the only thing that can get to you, so either use guardian or buy weapons for that or have another player guarding you
mage has razorblade, but zenith is better

Chaidou Woods:

upgrade top left chest(on right next to spawn not after parkour) for dmg, or the one that’s in the first hole for farming

Wrong Dimension:

find all switches and get the accessory from the library, that’s only thing i can offer, there is not much cheese, you can abuse the lava pit a bit ig too, one that is down right bottom next to terrarian class

Hell Storage:

use cascade or first fiery greatsword for as long as you can bc they do low dmg and ahve great kb, so they are pretty worth it to keep as long as possible, then go for copper shortswords, and never go for the flamarag chest, it sucks and is not worth it

Fiery Crags:

get dw, go hellbat, then get flamathrower, farm up the 2nd one and just farm due to kb, and get other weapons of your choice, or melee spear for ealy waves

Fungal Fields:

have dw, use nightglow as mage for farming, in lategame go for the chest that’s right above the one that nightglow is in one that is top righ corner of map(well, a bit below), for melee go for dw seedler, it has op enough kb and dmg that next ones are not enough of an improvement to go for them unless you plan to max the chest out, and in no case go for max spear, since it breaks due to too much velocity, not amagin enemies that are near you and yoyo chest is vanilla(unchanged from regular game) aside from damage

Delivery:

go summoner because it’s just op compared to mage, which has razorblade as best weapon imo(max weapons are lunar flare and inferno fork iirc, but lunar is a bit expensive), and get 3x arcane flowers as mage to be invisible and keep moon lord leggs in vanity slots since they have op movement

Forgotten Tomb:

use summoner slimes to farm and either a tank sentry or someone has to stand on the top part to take aggro from enemies, the secret class is pretty fun to play, but don’t go for summoner weapons on it, they sadly are not strong enough because of how they work, no offense to Eerie, just it turned out that way

Crashlands:

use dw and keep the clockwork assault rifle for ranged class, then go for xenopopper, gl with mage, don’t forget worm scarf in ground left from spawn

Beach House v2:

get good and don’t go for celebrationmk2

Gun Caverns:
have shaman, sentry(tank door), and barrage for past round 12 to 16

Additional mentions:

1. You can put accessories in vanity slots to keep more than 5/6/7 accessories at a time, although possible only on pc, if you take out accessories that are duplicates you can’t put them back in, so yeah

2. Put a tank on one side of door with ability sentry and stand on other side, and zombies won’t open door, stand on tank and you will heal it, also banks are op, also t0 minigun aggro is less than or same as tank, but t3 minigun sentry aggro is equal to t4 tank sentry, so don’t count on zombies not going for it if you have t3 or below tank, you need at least t6(t8 is turtle armor and t12 is solar armor), minigun and bank is the best way to farm with sentries, but it should be t0 minigun because with pierce you loose a bit score because it works a bit wierd

3. If you stack more than 3 aggro reducing items the enemies might stop seeing you altogether

4. Since hp up required for shaman scales with shamans max hp you shouldn’t have more than one per lobby or it will take ages to do hp up

5. Hardcore is easier than regular matches because if you can afford lives then 32k hp > 6k or 7,2k hp

6. Time warp is nice way to restore your hp

7. Coward is underrated

8. Telekinesis can push Moon Lord so far it despawns on any map

use /upall to buy as much hp/mana as you can afford when clicking on responding chest instead of spamming it

1. /j z -hc -r on Lunar Mineshafts with sentries(tank, minigun, bank and sniper and repair) is the fastest xp/DP farm

P.S. i did not include strategies that take advantage of bugs(except dw aerial bane, but that’s verion change not a bug), so yeah, there are some broken bugs out too

9 Likes

will edit then i recall how to make titles, so that you can sort by map, also sorry that some are not related to the topic, i thought that if i am doing maps then might as well add all

7 Likes

Use the following to make a title:

# your text here

6 Likes

you could either DM me how, or sthing, i belive i still sadly don’t exactly understand, sorry, but, yeah ty for trying still, also imma be offline till i wake up

7 Likes