Possible false ban?

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
No ban Link

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I havent broken the rules at all to my knowledge.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I don’t think my ban was fair because one day I just logged on the server to get some items for my journey mode world and I found out I was IP banned not only on the terraria server but also on the discord server. I cannot type or anything to get my banlink.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I mean I just think I wasnt supposed to get banned? Again if you have any reason why I was banned I’ll gladly take it. I mean the only thing I can POSSIBLY think of is that I logged on different times with different characters because I did lots of terraria playthroughs and because of that I didn’t want to keep on naming them the same name so I changed their names and that could possibly be seen as bots??? Maybe? I honestly have no idea. Please lmk why I was banned and if I can be unbanned tysm.

Edit: After re-going onto rules I see that I have been banned due to account rules (at least I assume so). However I was not issued a warn after anything. If we are talking about /login command on terraria I never really used it (at least I don’t recall so) but if we are talking about multiple terraria characters than yes. As I have stated above there is multiple playthroughs of terraria I have played and because of that I made a journey mode world (when it first released) and since I just got back on terraria recently I wanted to check out the new stuff so I used this server for items but I found out that I have been ip banned. I understand that this is a violation of the rules (now anyways) and I apologize. I would still like to be unbanned if possible please let me know thank you.

2 Likes

Please provide your ban link as your answer to Q1. If you don’t have it on hand, attempt to rejoin the server to receive it; if you are truly banned, you won’t be able to enter and you’ll be given a message with your ban link saying “Banned: (link)”, and you should put the link in as your answer to Q1.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

1 Like

It appears I am not banned but instead I appear to be blacklisted ip. I am not using a vpn or proxy or server so I’ll go make a new post there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.