Poll: Special survival seeds 3

Which of these options would you like to see the most as a special seed during a survival run?

• Entomophobia (Antlion larvae are spread throughout the underground)
  • Ichthyophobia (All ores, demon altars and chests have been removed from the world)
  • Xenophobia (Chest loot is modified)
  • Cleithrophobia (Traps are more common, stronger and have more variety)

0 voters

9 Likes

Ichthyophobia prob won’t work out due to fishing and anti cheat

9 Likes

Ichthyophobia is the fear of fish, the entire point of the challenge is that you HAVE to fish instead of exploring.
There sadly isn’t much that can be done against the anti-cheat apart from the usual measures which most players already apply in their everyday gameplay.

8 Likes

Trap world funny
Imagine walking and then u get junpscared

11 Likes

So basically zenith seed

10 Likes

Well, the changes made to traps are obviously going to differ from those in the zenith seed, but the more common traps were inspired by it.

8 Likes

fish fish yes fish :DD

10 Likes

Actually… Why every name has to do with phobias lol?

9 Likes

Wdym by modified chest loot

9 Likes

Does the alters at spawn get removed as well?

9 Likes

I dont think breaking spawn altars generates hm ores so they will prolly keep them

10 Likes

Make demons spawn everywhere on Dec 23 2022 reset

10 Likes

What would chest lot be swapped for? Would it be random items or some genuinley useful stuff?

8 Likes

Anatidaephobia seed when?

:eyes: :duck:

10 Likes

Guaranteed “get class locked as a mage idiot” runs

10 Likes

The altars at spawn will not be removed so crafting with demon altars is still possible.

10 Likes

Also, what would "modified chests lot’ entail? would dungeon chests be excluded from this?

10 Likes

Swapping loot from different chest types around, removing certain items entirely and adding new items.

No.

9 Likes

I honestly like the idea and I might play that run. I didn’t get to play any of the special seeds. So I’d like to see something like that.

10 Likes

Will biome weapon chests in the dungeon still be the same?

9 Likes