please unban me

i was ban for using reds wings and i regret it. please forgive me. i am sorry for what i did. i will not where reds armor or wings again on the server.

1 Like

Post a ban appeal according to the format.

1 Like

where is the format

1 Like

https://dark-gaming.com/thread/format-ban-appeal.10

1 Like
  1. it says you are ban forever: dark-gaming/ban/921
  2. yes i was warned for wherign in reds wings. i was whering them because i went on my own world and put them on and i forgot to take them off
  3. i think i would be ban for a fair reason if i did not forget i had them on.
  4. i think i should be unban because i did listen when i was warned but i forgot to take them off when i exited my world.

that is my thread

1 Like

You were wrong with the ban link, https://dark-gaming.com/ban/921 .
Did you see the date of the ban at all?
If you wore them and you did see you were warned - then why you didn’t take them off?

1 Like

i went onto my world and put them on and when i was done i forgot to take them off and i had fishron wings in my vanity because i used reds on my world and fishron on the server

i was warned a completely different point in time

1 Like

Does it even matter if one has Red’s Wings equipped or not? If one can wear them without debuffs, it means modified Terraria client, and this, means a ban.

1 Like

it is called a patch

1 Like

It’s a modification to the client. Therefore, you are using a Modified Client. And you do not seem to realize that you are breaking the rules. So, it’s going to be a while before you get anywhere close to having this accepted.

2 Likes

I agree with A6, if he was wearing Red’s wings without debuffs it shows that he did in fact have a modded terraria client. On the other hand he didn’t even acknowledge the ban url when he probably tried to join back. So be aware firebreather you didn’t make a proper ban appeal and you were using a modded terraria client. And you ARE breaking the rules, Have a nice day.

1 Like