Please unban me sir

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link:ban.dark-gaming.com/7520

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes i as just playing peacefully

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Please unban me my game was just lagging and suddenly they banned me my name is Bloody zenith

3 Likes

Lagging? I slapped you numerous times, and you were also moving and aiming at the same time. That didn’t look like lag. That was a modified client.

4 Likes

Our signal is weak while im playing the game yes i was moving but the messages didn’t show up in my screen sir

3 Likes

Then i was quited

3 Likes

Also, I noticed that you were banned before…
(Plz unban me i'm sorry for everything i did)
(I dont know why I was banned)
Seems like you were ban evading just now, and you didn’t even give your ban link from before. Any words on this?

4 Likes

Sir those two are in zombie game i was banned and now it was on survival

3 Likes

It doesnt matter that it’s in different gamemodes, you’re still the same person on the same server across both bans.

4 Likes

Sir i just want to be unbanned in survival not in zombie mode because i don’t play zombie mode now survival is the current game I’m playing

3 Likes

Even then, Survival and Zombies are still in the exact same server.
You’ve been banned multiple times already, and you even ban evaded. “I was lagging” is a very common excuse, and most of the time it is false, because it is very easy to tell if a person was actually lagging or not. I know what lag looks like. In both bans you weren’t lagging.

4 Likes

Sir just give me a chance i really promise not to get banned from now on

5 Likes

Swear to my heart

4 Likes

I’ve seen lots of lag before, it happens all the time. For both bans, I saw no evidence at all that you were lagging, you were always moving as if you weren’t and also not getting hit by anything at all.

For this reason I’m confident that you’re lying, and because you’ve been banned twice already, this appeal is denied.

6 Likes