Pleasant Greetings, Everyone!

I’m Aeis and its my first time creating a topic here in forums. The topics discussed here are really interesting and no worries, I already read the important announcements and rules about the servers and refrain from breaking or doing any of those. That’s all, hope you’re doing great and safe, everyone!

6 Likes

Welcome!

Also I never seen you in game so idk who you are))

4 Likes

It’s probably because I’m mainly playing on gamemodes. Anyways, thank you for your warm greetings and maybe we’ll see in other dimensions if I became adept at the controls (hopefully lol).

4 Likes

Welcome to the Forums!
On a scale of 1 - 22, exactly how well do you understand the rules?
Also, quick question:
Would you rather never be able to eat bread again or never be able to eat frozen desserts again? Explain your reasoning.

4 Likes

Welcome and how are you?

4 Likes

… Me too

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums Aeis!

6 Likes

Welcome!
Also, I think I have played with you before :eyes:

5 Likes

hola aeis! welcome to les forums, we are happy to see you!

5 Likes

Hmm I would say about 20. Of course, I would rather eat bread than frozen desserts lol. Bread is a food staple for me, and high total triglycerides of most frozen desserts really isn’t sitting well with me ¯_(ツ)_/¯

5 Likes

:eyes: That’s odd…

5 Likes

Except for the stressful exams we have, I’m having a great day thank you :relieved:

5 Likes

Definitely! I think I have played with you, Sofkawk!

5 Likes

welcome to the server Aeis!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.