Player Report "Darrin" (inappropriate language)

This person does not play terraria, Instead he prefers to harass people on Dark Gaming. It happens most times when he uses the shoutbox or uses private messages. The evidence came directly from Dragonslayer.

2 Likes

I am not the only one he harasses… Also FurryWolf and RenaldGuy. Possibly others, I have no idea

2 Likes

Report made, good job Antasma for catching him!

There is only one way to stop him from doing that, ban him from Dark Gaming! He wont stop until he got banned from the website.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Darrin why did you post that? That proves nothing. We cannot take your word for anything.

2 Likes

Here you can see how he trys to protect himself, at first your pictures prove nothing darrin, second i dont think calling someone a bitch is mature, isnt it? Now please go and wait for the decision of the admins!

*Edit: Deal with it!

2 Likes

:frowning: renald he harassed me

2 Likes

i didnr!! wares ur proof ?

2 Likes

And even more, Darrin you dont even need to post more of your protection stuff in here, she proved it and thats it, now flamewarriors says that its true too, who wants to join this thread too? There is many space left for more!

*Edit: I turned my ragemode off, but sorry this is unacceptable!

2 Likes

I see that there’s a pure mutual hate between Ant and Renald (Dragonslayer) against Darrin.
I think that both of the sides were doing mistakes as they are listed above,
whether you see them or don’t.
Darrin, you’r keep swearing people and nothing stopped you, including warnings from them, and even me,
keeping on doing the same, you got to understand that people don’t like to be offended (Surprise).
Renald (a.k.a Dragonslayer), the only part that you did wrong was that conversation, that even made him more
mad at you (Why has it started anyway? all 'dat fight?) and probably Antasma, too, that takes out a bit of the “points” that you got on the topic.
However, I can approve that the Steam account named “The Darrin from the myths” is his since I talked with him yesterday and he PMed me today.
And that fight on the PMes takes out “points” from both of you as I guess, with all that “love” thingy that he probably won’t care about that thing (I assume?).
Ant, “Deal with it!” , not appropriate either.
Showing respect to your enemies is important otherwise they will win you. I learned it when I was a child.
flame, as you probably know the player reports are just as the same as here, I think that it’s always good to give evidences,
as I think it’s is a-bit more complicated report.

2 Likes

@ThePunisher, the reason this hate between Darrin and me started because he got on his stepbrother’s (Who is my friend) account and cussed me out multiple times trying to convince me that he hated me. I actually got really mad at my friend until he explained and the grammar used proved that it wasn’t him for my friend is a grammar geek and always uses it. I do not like Darrin for reasons that are good, he has also convinced my friends to defriend me/ distrust me… I admit I was wrong to call him a idiot but really, it’s so hard when a person just sits there cussing you out and you can do pretty much nothing about it. Especially when he adds my friends and tells them all kinds of lies to make them hate you. I have lost a few friends because Darrin tells lies about me behind my back…

@Darrin, Pun’s right, people do not like being cussed at, especially when they think it is their friend and only later realize you accused your friend wrong, it was his stepbrother.

2 Likes

[quote=popstarfreas]# Profanity
Profanity is to be limited and may not be used against someone. [/quote] Can you read Darrin? Tell me why you Pmed Dragon saying “So we meet again, bitch”. Dragon is one of my closest friends and I can trust her. Clearly, going up to someone you know and saying their a “bichy fuckin assholed bastard” is unacceptable. I think you should be banned because your a crew and should know the rules of DG. Furthermore, dragon isn’t the only one harassed by you, according to Dragonslayer. You have my opinion.

2 Likes

I have tried to help Darrin as much as I could. I tried to be his “friend”. I tried my hardest to teach him he is in the wrong. I am saying not out of bias(I was friends with him as I tried to help). I Don’t care if someone is making you mad(It’s preferred that you don’t try to make people mad) as long as they are not violating the rules. Saying all those “cuss” words is very inappropriate and yes Dragon did anger him. Dragon did wrong but nothing that is violating the rules. I do not believe you can help “Darrin”, he has violated several rules and is no help at all to the server and or forum. So, that is my opinion.

2 Likes

I share your opinion chenaley, same thing… He added me on steam and i accepted him, i had no informations about him. He talked to me a lot, then Dragon told me that everything he told me is a lie. I could not believe her but then she showed me those screenshots of him. In my opinion Dragon should have reported Darrin a lot sooner. There is no excuse for all the stuff he did, it is not just Dragon he has offended, he did it to a whole lot of other peoples too. Offending the rules will get you banned, and you knew that. Thats not just my opinion, its the opinion of a lot of others too.

2 Likes

its not my mined to say anything he but just wanna say just ban him so the harasseing can STOP

2 Likes

“its not my mined to say anything he but just wanna say just ban him so the harasseing can STOP”

*It’s
*my business
*I just want to say
*harassing
*STOP.

sorry, OCD kicked in

2 Likes

Mizuki please do not post unnecessary posts. Yes, I have seen that your “OCD kicked in” but please try to refrain from doing this.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you have all figured this out or not, but Darrin is what some internet gurus like to call a troll. Have you heard the expression ‘don’t feed the trolls’? I think it’d come in really handy right about now.

2 Likes