Pirate Harbour - Update 1

Oh boy, an update already in the map. I did some changes so as to make specifc parts of the map feel smoother and cooler that were previously quite bothersome, killing your zombies spirit inside you. Let’s proceed.

Crewmate (melee)

• Decreased the price of Solar Flare armor from 200000 to 180000
    ~
  • Decreased the price of Solar Eruption from 321123 to 234567
  • Decreased the price of Daybreak from 272000 to 200200
  • Decreased the price of Meowmere from 315000 to 255000
    ~
  • Doubled the size of Exotic Scimitar and Falcon Blade
    ~
  • Switched the order of Light Disc and Bananarang (as well as removed one Bananarang from the 10)
    ~
  • Added the Cursed Flame projectile on Keybrand
    ~
  • Increased the damage of Exotic Scimitar from 20 to 30
  • Increased the damage of Falcon Blade from 25 to 42
  • Increased the damage of Keybrand from 85 to 91, but decreased its knockback from 6.5 to 2.5

Captain (ranged)

Increased the number of starting High Velocity Bullets from 35 to 60

Those should be all for now, more changes might be done later. Enjoy these for now.

3 Likes

@Sertastic, I noticed that the weapon chest to the left of the ship disappears during gameplay. I think this is a bug, but maybe moving it a few blocks might fix it? I don’t know why this happens, but it prevents people from buying from that chest.

2 Likes

I have noticed that and I have no clue why this is happening. I probably can’t do something to fix it.

4 Likes

I think it has to do with the location of the chest, maybe somehow it breaks when furniture nearby moves? I actually saw it break once, so I don’t think it’s just disappearing without a triggering event.

3 Likes

Maybe it only exists as a Zchest, or it’s not an actual chest, it only exists because of the contents in the chest. Madofado, are you experiencing the chest disappearing while out of a class?

3 Likes

What do you mean by out of a class? Usually near the beginning of a game, it just disappears (and shows the breaking animation). This is usually after I have a class, and one time it happened a few seconds after I bought once from it.

3 Likes

Oh then that’s not the case, what is it placed on?

3 Likes

On my …

Someone really reached it?

3 Likes

If you have a lobby full of testers who are good at Zombies, it’s probably not that hard

2 Likes

No, they were too hard to reach, I decreased the prices, not increased

3 Likes

Oh! Hi There! hi guys can i upload map to dark gaming but i dont know how to do it maybe one of you can tell me how?

3 Likes

Read this : Submission Guidelines

2 Likes