Phoenix Fort

Phoenix Fort

#1 Location of Map

(1221, 717)

#2 Builders

Edit access: Madofado, Tru3thful
Builders: Keash :)), Mr. intelligent.
Contributors: yems, 0re0, -Skemor-, MichelleZ, Sertastic, Rafaelgamerplay, Mzz, dgrs, Solysis, Hunter:D, NetherOw, maxamiliano12, and -Eerie-.

#3 Unverified Rating

Beginner

#4 Ownership

#4.1

I do not permit someone else to take over ownership of my map for it to be processed and setup without me if I am inactive or unavailable.

#4.2

I permit unauthorised edits by administrators/managers.

#4.3

I permit administrators/managers to take over my map if I become inactive or unavailable.

#5 Breakdown

Player Spawnpoint: [1221, 717]

Enemy Spawnpoints: [1316, 724], [1113, 725], [1132, 645], [1291, 651], [1518, 728], [1447, 654], [949, 684], [983, 694], [1041, 743], [1070, 751], [1261, 752], [1306, 769].

Class Chests;

Champion: [1215, 717] (Melee)
Archer: [1227, 717] (Ranged)
Pirate: [1289, 659] (Melee/Ranged hybrid)
Pyromancer: [1484, 708] (Mage)
Aeromancer: [951, 758] (Mage)

Weapon/Item Chests:

(tbd)

Map:

5 Likes

maybe to save space, list the non-contributers

im hyped for this map, especcialy due to the size cuz its huge!

6 Likes

massive, i agree! will be very fun to play on!

6 Likes

I’m already listing the contributors, listening the non-contributors would just be every single player on the server who didn’t contribute to the map?

6 Likes

yeah ik, just a pun on how many people contributed

also i miss replying to someone in less then a minute

6 Likes

what does that mean btw? To Be Disclosed?

4 Likes

yeah i think its to be disclodes

4 Likes

Er… wait, what?

*confusion

5 Likes

“To be done” in this case

4 Likes

You were one of the other main builders (in terms of contribution), Keash is inactive, and I think juan doesn’t have MB perms so of the main builders you were the only one who would have edit access, if you don’t want it that’s okay xD

4 Likes

Oh, I was?

Well, actually, maybe don’t answer that. I completely forgot.

4 Likes

I don’t know what you mean by this lol but you helped me dig out some of the area, added echo blocks to most things, and built a few small decorations iirc so you did help :+1:

4 Likes

Took long enough! Anyway I’m on break now so gl everyone.

And no, I don’t have mb perms. Nor do I plan to, as we all know I’m too lazy for that.

4 Likes

This map is too big. The size and mob spawns need to be reduced.

3 Likes

What is the maximum size of a zombies map? And what is the maximum number of enemy spawns? (Not sure if I am allowed to ask that here)

I assume according to the map picture that the map has the dimensions about 400x100 tiles.
And also a solution suggestion of the problem Tejdxa mentioned:

Crop the map i. e. remove the part right of the red line.

2 Likes

No exact size, but this one in particular has so so much open space. As for spawns, <10

3 Likes

To counter that after the cropping of the map, you need to add weapons which have a long range projectile (e. g. bullets, arrows, Terra blade beam, any projectile not affected by gravity) and eventually rocket boots for a high price.

Construction wise you can add some small flying ships to still match the theme.

2 Likes

and the cave will be a little messed up with so that is a )problem too

2 Likes

Is the space limit perhaps related to the distance at which enemies despawn? Or is there another reason?

4 Likes

The map is simply just too big imo, no other map has come close to this size

4 Likes