Phill-Up Ban Appeal

Another thing, I have recently been sent a message by NetherOw that reads:

Furthermore, he also stated

This further proves one of my points about how there is no evidence of me being the one who griefed Untimely Exploration. See below for past reference.

This brings me back to one of my original points, that being having no reason to ban me in the first place.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
You should unban me, since I have looked for every detail on my Ban, but to no avail. There has literally been no explanation as to why I have been banned with solid evidence towards me. I have even shown multiple quotes of NetherOw previously in this Post, further proving why I should be unbanned.

This should be solid, if not, definite evidence for me to be unbanned as the person who made the report which got me banned didn’t even want me banned in the first place, furthermore, doesn’t know if I actually griefed Untimely Exploration, which I have already explained I am certain I have not done such a thing. In further addition to that, Untimely Exploration has already been moved, and NetherOw is not even the Host (kind of), so why would I grief it?

I will be waiting.

5 Likes