Phill-Up Ban Appeal

What history? I’ve barely gone into Build last week, not even counting the times where it had been down for a period of time.

How would I have mined into the map? I’m usually using my loadouts with high amounts of movement in Build if I’m just looking around to find things, or using my Damage Testing loadouts on Target Dummies, since they don’t work in PvE for some odd reason. Based on this information, I highly doubt I had ever used my (/loadout load Phill-Up) loadout at all last week, which is the only one I have with a Pickaxe and specifically made for Building or destroying blocks. Furthermore, I don’t even Build that much in Build, so why would I use it?

Another question, how does that report show that I was the one who griefed it? The only thing it says is:

with no further elaboration as to that would be? Was this report additionally handled elsewhere, such as Discord? I’m getting more questions than answers as to what I even did in the first place for me to deserve my Ban.

How would I have filled Untimely Exploration with Lava? Lava Buckets and the Bottomless Lava Bucket are both banned items, so I would have had to mine into the map and lead Lava into it for that to make sense. The thing is,

Again, please provide me with a Screenshot if available, because I don’t remember doing such thing in the first place.

6 Likes