Phase

We’re currently in Phase.4

What is Phase?
Phase is a communication Tool built to make users of Dark Gaming have access to our services faster and more easily. Including talking to users in-game, browsing and posting on threads, talking to Staff and other users while they’re not on the server and access your inbox; all in the same place.

Who can use Phase
Currently in Phase.4, only Trading Members are able to utilize Phase.

How do I switch Discussion?
Simply click on the Discussion (it’s the 2nd/middle column), and the message area will update itself.

What commands are there on Phase?
Phase currently has:
[ul][li]/who[/li][li]/score [name][/li][li]/fart[/li][li]/kill [name][/li][li]/murder [name][/li][li]/suspense [message][/li][li]/thunder[/li][/ul]There are also some Moderator Commands that are not listed.

Access Phase
In the current Phase.4, only Trading Members are able to utilize Phase. However, it is expected that if you’re reading this, you are already a Trading Member.
Phase: http://t.dark-gaming.com:3000

3 Likes

Not even available for those that helped test, nor previous staff? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Cmon man

4 Likes

Good good good :smiley:

You could add a link to Phase on Trading System page and/or Forums. A permanent link, so more people know it.

Eventually an info about it could be put in MODT or broadcasted from time to time.

4 Likes

@MrSandwich
hehe; The reason is mainly because I don’t want to have to moderate anything yet since features are being added and changes are being made all the time.

@A68
I probably will advertise it later when it becomes better. Right now it is still using the one-chat code, and I need to upgrade it to have Discussions, keeping tracking of users online with their ID and such. And then once Discussions are in I need to sort out getting forum threads integrated as global Discussions.

3 Likes

Is the phase system down?
I’m not able to access it, while my password and username are correct.

3 Likes

no i can access it

3 Likes

@ThePunisher
I haven’t seen you around, so I forgot to add you. You should be allowed to login to Phase now.

3 Likes

Is this a sort or web of staff for users to talk to or for staff to talk to players?

3 Likes

“Currently in Phase.3, only Staff members and invited Members are allowed to login to Phase”.

2 Likes

Thank you Punisher

3 Likes

Phase has been opened to all Trading System members.

3 Likes

Terraria Users element added to the page that will update. Currently it uses the chat messages to find out who joined/left after it has received the online user list. Note that sometimes the server is unable to correctly parse the JSON that contains the user list, and therefore sometimes when you load the page, you will see an empty list.

Edit: I made some changes to the request so that there shouldn’t be any empty lists unless the server is offline.

I hope to upgrade the Phase plugin soon to provide a JSON formatted message, so that understanding the message and formatting can be done on the NodeJS server-side, rather than hardcoded into the plugin.

3 Likes

IRC plugin has been updated to fix the issues with not being able to login. So for anyone who prefers IRC that is now viable again.

Phase has been updated to include IPs for join/leave messages for Moderators+. A new Moderator command was added to check for duplicate accounts. The most recently active threads (15) are now listed in the discussions list. The functionality only includes reading them at this time as well as conversion of BBCode to HTML.

3 Likes

When posting, it will now send an update to Phase, so that any threads in the discussion list get updated accordingly.

3 Likes

;-: cant login too like anything even know my pass is right and my user ;-:

3 Likes

Did you manage to login yet?

3 Likes

no not yet

i dont know what password to use

3 Likes

Use the password that you /login with on the server,
it’s sensitive for caps locking.

3 Likes

Phase.5
Phase Voice - Using WebRTC with the help of peerjs, you can now call other users, and use p2p voice communication.

3 Likes

Them peerjs.

This should be a fun update. Is group calling available/going to be?

3 Likes