Phase Updates

The new phase design and system is almost up to scratch with the current one and therefore almost ready to replace it. For those that have not seen the new design:

The only things left to do so far are:
[ul][li]Terraria Users Online List[/li][li]Proper format of Terraria Messages[/li][li]Group Calls[/li][li]Renaming Discussion[/li][li]Error handling for actions[/li][li]Notifications[/li][li]Login Page Design[/li][/ul]
Anything to do with Terraria will have to wait until I get my PC back up and running. When the new Phase is ready for deployment the old Phase will be replaced but the URL will be the same. Essentially everything will work the same but with some visual improvements. No data will be deleted in the process, meaning all current messages and discussions will continue to exist and work in the new Phase.

Further, after this happens, development on the new features will start. This includes the tweaking of settings from the menu and a way to link an email to your account to reset the password, or receive email notifications (remember this is tied to your in-game account, so password resets will reset your in-game account password).

Finally, I would also like to note that the current Phase has problems and issues that will not be resolved. These arose due to a revert to the code. However, because of the new Phase development, there is no point in fixing those issues.

1 Like

Is this perhaps why Phase is not loading for me? Whenever I try, it always tells me the server took too long to respond…

1 Like