Perma-stoned in Survival (and related issues)

This started happening at about 9:00 EST yesterday. I was playing in Survival for a session when I started noticing bugs that looked like I had disconnected. Shortly after noticing these, I logged off then logged back in to the server, then rejoined Survival. However when I rejoined I noticed that me and many other players were stuck at the survival spawn, with the stoned debuff not going away. Also, many commands like /help stopped working around this time. This has happened to me every time I joined Survival since last night.

Is this fixable? Is this recoverable? Is there something I need to do differently? Can the survival dimension be restarted to resolve the issues, if only temporarily?

possible related issues:
Everyone stuck stoned in survival because the short stoning to delete buffs from outside is deadlocked
No commands except the dimensional commands work in survival
a link has been omitted due to only being able to post two links as a new user, so here is the name of the post in Bug Reports :
Double chat error in Survival - additionally to the colored chat the vanilla chat messages over the head appear

As stated by @popstarfreas , these issues are related and they seem to have suggested posting about all three symptoms together in a single thread in Questions & Support instead of separately in Bug Reports , so I have done precisely that. They also mentioned the possibility of restarting the affected dimension, which led me to make the request above.

3 Likes

This issue is a universal server issue happening everywhere.

Survival:
stoning issue
double chat
command bug

PvP:
buff issue
double chat
command bug

Gamemodes:
command bug
double chat (different variation)
Class selection broken
Chests broken

2 Likes

Did all of the above issues start last night? If so, this is actually a lot bigger than I thought it was!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.