Pepsi Man's Ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no, I rarely played on the pvp gamemode and was excited to try out a new weapon after getting a modified .exe of the game to use it

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes, I read through the rules and this would be a pvp advantage, (if you do want to patch this the sword is called First Fractal and is identical to the Zenith in stats)

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I’ve learned my lesson to only use purely survival loadouts and the vanilla game launcher. I mainly use the server for getting items anyway so if you don’t think a full unban is deserved than an unban from the rift and items dimensions would be appreciated. I already cringe looking back at what I did and am sorry to say the least.

2 Likes

Can you read over, and copy and paste the rule(s) you have broken from here?

3 Likes

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

3 Likes

Since you’ve openly stated that you intend to do this, there’s not much else for me to say to you besides that I hope you follow through with this.
In the event that you don’t, and break the same or similarly acted rules, a second appeal will not be considered. With that said, this appeal is accepted, and your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes