[Pending] im back and better than 3 months ago

[Q1] What is your in-game name? Sammy

[Q2] How often are you on the server? I am as much as I can like 4 -5 hours im western European time zone but mostly differs every day.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? I would love to be a helper because I like to help and I love the gratitude people give me back. I know how frustrating it is to try and do something you cant do… So that’s why you have helpers. I also want to stop people thinking, they can do what they want and break the rules when no staff are online and then troll or grief. I want to stop this so I will be online as long as i can, maybe longer :).

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? Yes, I will. I love to help that’s the best thing about the sever. I will if someone gets grief help rebuild there house because it is useless to ban the guy and till leave the house griefed. I have seen people grief and I myself have been upset because I told him to stop but he did not i could not do anything and there were not any helpers, mods or admins online.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? I do yes thanks to Legoman BoB and loads and loads of other people thanks guys. I know most of the warps and some commands the /I [item name] I know what guest, members, crew and helpers can do :slight_smile:

[Q6] Tell us about you? My real name is Sammy Osborne I’m a BOY! I live in Devon England and I live with a wonderful girl called Hannah :slight_smile: and a cat called snowy :slight_smile: best cat ever
thanks guys for supporting me though my sad life infact I will tell some of it first I got lung cancer had my lung replaced like 2 weeks ago my whole family died in a car crash but me :frowning: not nice but im fine now hope to see everyone soon bye. :slight_smile:

[Q7] people you think are amazing Zanto (bash) BoB :stuck_out_tongue: mrsandwich sandwich pic xD bomby :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Sammy,
please divide 1 row between your answers and questions and bold them.
[b"] bla bla bla ["/b] (without the " "s)

1 Like

Please improve your punctuation. I think you could add more to question 3.

1 Like

done I think :slight_smile: thanks you two

1 Like

And you got my +1, keep up your good work!

1 Like

yey thanks zanto :slight_smile:

1 Like

Application improved. Looks good. Great at helping. +1

1 Like

yey thanks BoB your one of the best :slight_smile: +2

1 Like

Your a friendly guy who I’ve seen helping frequently
+1 from your friendly neighborhood Sandwich.

1 Like

thanks sandwich
that’s +3 on the first day awesome

bump bump BUMP :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Application it’s not the best but you are a great person.+1

1 Like

Mai you can’t rate someone’s application based on your own personal opinion of them.

1 Like

thanks mai but I agree with tip you need a reason thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice app
1+!!!

1 Like

thanks bomby your awesome

1 Like

np man

1 Like

1 Like

[b]+1[/b] I say you are good at helping and that you’d make a good Helper. GL Sammy :slight_smile: [b]+1[/b]

1 Like

You got some good support and ofc that you passed the limit which is 3 X +1’s.
You got 1 week for the testing, Good Luck sir.

1 Like

thanks im on as mch as i can :slight_smile:

1 Like